For Sale: Proform 585EKG Elliptical / Cross Trainer

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TheMusicMan, Sep 18, 2008.

1. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Hi All

In my current garage clear out, attempting to make space for the darned car!! we've decided to sell our Elliptical / Cross Trainer. I have advertised it on eBay here

... but drop me a PM if you are by any chance interested in this item. Here's the details off eBay:

[SIZE=+2]Proform 585 EKG[/SIZE]
    Dual Action Elliptical Trainer with i-FIT

Reason for selling: My wife and I no longer use this trainer having recently purchased a new treadmill and rowing machine. The Proform 585 has been sat in the garage for a few months, and I am trying to make some space for the car!!!
    URL to equipment:
    Description: The item is around 3 years old, and was purchased brand new. At the time we were using it regularly, but having purchased a new treadmill and rowing machine, the elliptical trainer rarely got used. It is in very good condition, but does have a few time worn scratches and scrapes from where it has been moved around and transported. It has wheels for easy movement, but would not easily fit into a car and would need other means to transport to new owner. Will fit into a van length-ways. The trainer has a built in heart monitor, a space for your drinks holder, and the electronic console shows indication of speed, time, distance covered, calories burned and your pulse. It takes 4 large batteries.
    Delivery: The item needs to be 'Collect Only'. I live in Newport, South Wales only a short distance from the Caerleon M4 exit. The Proform 585 EKG is £699 when purchased as a new item - therefore I am offering a significant saving.
    Payment: I accept PayPal, and as the item is collect only, I will also accept cash.

The item is sold as-is and I am afraid that I don't have the original packaging or the manual, sorry! Please feel free to contact me for details.

This model is £699 new, but I have it listed as an auction item and would accept £350 collected or reasonable offers. :tup

Attached Files: