For Sale: Besson Sovereign 955 Baritone

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Baritonedeaf, Jun 2, 2007.

1. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

2. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

2 days left and only at £350 pounds at the moment, although it has not met the reserve. No interest?
  3. Kiz7

Kiz7 Member

Might be worth posting the actual "clickable" link as well as the piccy!
  4. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

- try using this link here.
  5. dyl

dyl Active Member

Errrrm, he has.
  6. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

Just ended the sale and a great deal of interest, but no-one met my reserve price. I have lowered this and relisted the Bari as a Buy It Now/Best offer starting at £1400.

Any bid will be considered, if you are after a cracking condition Baritone, please get in touch and make an offer, you never know.

Thanks for comments above, i did think that i have included a link - i will try again.

Click HERE for the item on ebay! Picture as above, although there are lots more on the ebay page. Any other questions, please get in touch. Thank you.
  7. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

PS - its the instrument in the picture on my Avatar ;-)
  8. zak

zak Member

£1400 seems a touch over priced I think especially since the last bidding only went to £830. I would have thought more the £1000-£1100 mark at most to be honest but thats just my thought. Hope you sell it by the way!!:biggrin:

9. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

That may well be the case, but as it is a best offer listing, it give people the chance to make an offer. Thanks for the comments. I hope it sells too! I just bought a Rath Trombone! The wife is getting edgy!
  10. Baritonedeaf

Baritonedeaf Member

Now sold, thanks for all the comments and interest. :)
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2007