For Sale Besson Prestige Cornet BE2028

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by MarkCoulson, Mar 12, 2010.

1. MarkCoulson

MarkCoulson New Member

For Sale Besson Prestige Cornet BE2028, this is in excellent condition and comes complete with locking case, light and heavy valve caps, lyre, RW 3 & RW 3B mouthpieces and certificate. Full details of the specification can be found at Besson.com.

These instruments are currently retailing for £1958 @ Normans & £1883 @ John Packer and as you will know are held in high regard as to their quality.

Price £900ono plus p&p or collection by buyer.

Reason for Sale
    I bought this new from Dennis Todd Music in about 2006 as I was playing solo cornet in a few bands then. I am now playing Trumpet and Trombone in a mix of brass bands and Big Bands now and no longer need a cornet.

Interested?
    If your interested please contact me at mark.coulson99@googlemail.com. I live in the Tyne & Wear area and if your interested viewing can be arranged.

No shipping outside the UK.

Thanks for looking.

2. MarkCoulson

MarkCoulson New Member

For Sale Besson Prestige Cornet BE2028 Payment Options

For Sale Besson Prestige Cornet BE2028, this is in excellent condition and comes complete with locking case, light and heavy valve caps, lyre, RW 3 & RW 3B mouthpieces and certificate. Full details of the specification can be found at Besson.com.

These instruments are currently retailing for £1958 @ Normans & £1883 @ John Packer and as you will know are held in high regard as to their quality.

Price £900ono plus p&p or collection by buyer.

Forgot to mention, payment can be made via PAYPAL or Cash on collection.

Reason for Sale
    I bought this new from Dennis Todd Music in about 2006 as I was playing solo cornet in a few bands then. I am now playing Trumpet and Trombone in a mix of brass bands and Big Bands now and no longer need a cornet.

Interested?
    If your interested please contact me at mark.coulson99@googlemail.com. I live in the Tyne & Wear area and if your interested viewing can be arranged.

No shipping outside the UK.

Thanks for looking.

3. MarkCoulson

MarkCoulson New Member

4. MarkCoulson

MarkCoulson New Member