For Sale, 2 Domain Names: BrassBand.biz & BrassBands.biz

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Matthew, Feb 19, 2007.

1. Matthew

Matthew Active Member

For Sale! - 2 Domain Names

BrassBand.biz
    BrassBands.biz

I am selling these two fantastic domain names, both on the .biz extension, for £300 (GBP).

Absolutely perfect for any brass band anywhere in the world, music business/shop, instrument dealer, brass band related site or service, etc. These are names which are both highly brandable and very memorable, on the popular .biz domain extension. They contain strong keywords, are easy to spell and site users will be able to easily type in the names into their address bar.

All other major domain name extensions (e.g. com, .co.uk, .net, .org, .info, etc) are gone on these names, so this is a genuine opportunity to buy both names and secure them safely for your use.

If you'd like to discuss further or are interested in purchasing the names, please PM me.

You are also welcome to make a bid on one or both of the names, in confidence, by using the renowned Sedo.com, via the links below:

BrassBand.biz
    BrassBands.biz

Thanks for looking. :)

2. Matthew

Matthew Active Member

Price for these two names is now reduced and at £250 (GBP), for a quick sale. :)

Please PM me to purchase or discuss - thank you.

3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I'll offer you cost price :) i.e. $8.88 per domain.

4. SuperMosh

SuperMosh New Member

Spot on John.

Are these domains Buy One Get One Free - or are they roughly £125 each? If they are £250 each but buy one get one free then that could be more of a bargain. Just a thought.

5. Matthew

Matthew Active Member

Thanks for your offer John, but I'm afraid it's not quite what I'm looking for. :) These are good generic names (e.g. no hyphens, numbers, etc) with strong keywords, which are currently difficult to come by, on decent TLDs - hence the fair asking price (and one which I'm willing to be very flexible and reasonable with). :cool:

Hi SuperMosh, thanks for your comments - I'm happy to hear any offers or fair prices for both the names - please PM me if you'd like to make one. The current BIN price of £250 is for both the names. :cool:

PS: I will also donate 20% of the sale, if made via tMP, back to theMouthpiece. :tup

6. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Thanks for taking my comments as they were intended Matthew... good luck with the sale.

EDIT: just saw your offer... very kind of you sir, but there's no need for that really. Please don't think that's why I made my post - that wasn't the reason.

7. Matthew

Matthew Active Member

Thanks John. :)

The offer still stands, as after all you've let me and many others advertise in this section for free (and receive lots of attention to adverts that otherwise would cost much more elsewhere) - I feel it's only fair to give something back. :)