For Musicians with Lips!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by davidquinlan, Apr 20, 2005.

1. davidquinlan

davidquinlan Member

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    ChopSaver
    site
    special offer
    Musicians
    Lips
  3. rightnowmusic

rightnowmusic Member

Hello Fellow Musicians !

We at www.rightnowmusic.com have been added as an Authorised Dealer for www.chopsaver.com

This is a Natural Lip Care Product formulated by Musicians, for Musicians (well, everyone who needs their lips at least !)

The Retail Price for this is $4.95 + Postage, but as a new dealer, I am able to offer this to you at

US$5 per "stick" (makes life easier :) ), INCLUDING POSTAGE to anywhere (or personal delivery if I see you in the meantime)

I am now taking orders, so to reduce the amount of time you have to wait, please let me know BY EMAIL ( mark@rightnowmusic.com ) how many "Sticks" you want to purchase. Please remember that you can order for other members of your band, pupils, teachers, family members, and Mickey Mouse if you want !

Just pass the word around, and make sure I receive emails with your orders. (mark@rightnowmusic.com)

For all our International friends, please send US$5.00 via www.paypal.com to my email address: mark@rightnowmusic.com

Please email direct to let me know how many sticks you want, and that you've sent payment, and I'll let you know as soon as I receive payment.

Normal postage time to the UK from the USA is around 5 business days (based on previous experience)

To make my life easier, can I ask you all to put "CHOPSAVER" in the Subject line when you send me an email.

Thank you

Mark :D