For Friends who just Don't Understand!

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by meandmycornet, Oct 4, 2005.

1. meandmycornet

meandmycornet Active Member

ITS MY 2000TH POST!! more of that later.....

Do you spend all your life do band related things? be it concerts, contests, social events etc, and constantly have a friend or friends who moan at you? Because they JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND BANDING??

Well......

'BRASS BANDS EXPLAINED'

is definately for you!

Invented my Vicki(torious) and me(andmycornet) when times got hard.... (Vicki's mate said that Whychavon was 'Just a little concert'!!)

Here it is just for you! Free of Charge, No expense spared, amazing animation and gorgeous models!

For you own personal copy, please email vic or myself and we'll get it too you ASAP :D
    (Its too big too fit on here, and Daddy Vic isn't home until next monday too put it on her website!)

Oooooooh my 2000th post is nearly over :( its been good though :D:D:D i've enjoyed my time at tMP sooooooooo much, so I have to say BIG THANKYOU toooo tMM your one cool dude!! and every single tMPer your all absolutely fabulously gorgeous and lovely!!
    See you at 3000!!

Love
    Fi
    xx

2. mikelyons

mikelyons Supporting Member

:clap: :clap: :clap: ​

Congratulations dearie. Well done. Soon you'll be catching up to PB and Me and then it's only a small step to the heights of mumsie and naomi!

:clap: :clap: :clap: ​

3. meandmycornet

how the hell would I ever catch up to you? you'd have to go on holiday for like 2 years or something first!

4. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

You'll never catch up :p...

EVER!! :lol: *mwahahaaa* :lol:

;-)

5. meandmycornet

well i know i'm not guna catch up with you!!

6. yonhee

yonhee Active Member

:clap:
    :clap: :clap:
    :clap: :clap: :clap:
    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done
    CAn I have the brass bands explained thingy pleeease???

7. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

Helloooo!! I'm not a very good buisness man.. but my aim in this post is to get people interested in our new 'presentation' "Brass bands explained". - It might just work for your friends.

I hope my post worked.

Vicki xx

8. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

I should hope not! But I highly recommend the presentation...very informative! :clap:

9. Vickitorious

Sorry..I was having a 'manly moment' lol! :rolleyes:

10. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

I've now got my copy of the presentation - fair do's, it's really good! :clap:

And it's also the coolest I've ever seen any band jackets!!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    color
    magenta
    Whychavon
    gorgeous models
    THANKYOU toooo tMM
  12. meandmycornet

HAHA sounds like Gaz liked your modelling skills Vic!!

13. Vickitorious

*blushes* :oops: Well ya know.. I was always meant to be a model.....:rolleyes::|