For Caravan Haters Everywhere

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Cornishwomble, May 4, 2004.

1. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

2. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

woohoo!! :lol:
  3. six pints

six pints Active Member

(really hates caravans specially ones at sandy bay cos the kids are all little charvas and come to the pool with guns and try to shot people and all that for only £4.30 an hour I DONT THINK SO!!! my job is evil :cry: )
  4. Di

Di Active Member

Humph, there's nowt wrong with caravans matey. :evil: :wink:
  5. six pints

six pints Active Member

no, just with fucking great british holidays caravan sites. i should know, ive worked at three of them! i dont even get paid as much as the lads who work there- how is that fair!
    sorry rant over.
    so, la la di da!
  6. akwarose

akwarose Active Member

i go caravanning with me dad n bro. its not that bad, altho there are some downsides (like being the only female in a caravan with ur smelly bro and lovely dad (have to say that, he may read this :p))
    some are ok sites, some arent... just depends.
  7. JessopSmythe

JessopSmythe Active Member

That video just confirms what I've always thought about caravans and the idiots that have no idea about how to tow one.
  8. Di

Di Active Member

Woo, only just got the video thingy working, that is soooo funny. :lol: BUT not all caravanners are like that, it is folkes like that that gives us all a bad name. I mean, like us women know there's lots of really bad male drivers out there, doesn't mean to say you're ALL bad does it? :lol: :wink:
  9. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Very Funny :lol: Although it would have been better if the caravan had exploded
  10. Majoresteve

Majoresteve Member

:D :lol

11. Tuba Dave

Tuba Dave Member

:D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D i love it.
    surely that person would have known that they were having a few problems!!!!
  12. Di

Di Active Member

He's lucky to have got as far as he did without being booked. :eek: There are legal regulations on car:caravan weight ratios. We should know, we had a new van two years ago and cus of all the "extras" they've put in the newer ones, we had to get a bigger, heavier car before we could tow it home! :shock:
  13. bladder

bladder Member

My motor's like that in there vid clip WITHOUT the caravan!!
  14. ScrapingtheBottom

ScrapingtheBottom Active Member

It's almost as funny as watching someone from Devon turn up to the Heysham - Isle of Man ferry towing a caravan!