For Brian...

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by The-Wee-Timpanist, Apr 30, 2008.

1. As random as this and nobody will have a clue what I'm going on about, this thread is for Brian (brianatb) as he said I hadn't posted anything recently.

There you go Brian, enjoy :D

See you Monday.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Brian
    :D
    brianatb
    thread
    Monday
  3. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

I like personalised threads so I thought I would join in anyway even though I have no idea who Brian is. I am imagining a tall fairly handsome man with a penchant for interesting shirts and stripy socks. Dark hair and nice blue eyes and a cracking smile. Actually I am beginning to want to join your band...

4. Can't say I've ever looked at Brians socks but there are always comments made about his choice of shirt and jumper combo. He is probably taller than me, but that isn't hard to do these days :lol:

He plays rep. Drinks lager. Likes long debates till 3 in the morning in the Hilton Hotel bar about band stuff (I think it was band stuff, I actually was too drunk to remember, all I remember is the art work on the wall!)

5. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

Ah Brian, cracking cornet player by all accounts and no mug on the old liquorice stick :D

PS ditch the tank top Bri

6. Can anyone join?

Hi Brian!

(just thought I'd join in!) :tongue:

7. Tubah

Tubah Member

Tartan brass members will remember Brian as the "Father figure" during the friday night al fresco debating society meeting last year. He's not sure what the bed was like in the hotel but the bath was lovely.

P.s. Dont forget "Eatings Cheating!" on a band trip.

:cool:

8. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

Me too..........

how old is Brian?!

9. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

51 I think, my god he looks good for his age though.
    I think he may post a picture of himself in one of his special knitted cardies with matching shirt :wink:

10. Alisop

Alisop Member

Brian's fab! and i'm very lucky to sit next to him!

11. Tubah

Tubah Member

Some would say he played at the wedding of Methuselah's parents but that may be an old KOSB story.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Brian
    :D
    brianatb
    thread
    Monday
  13. Pops2501

Pops2501 Active Member

Does he have a picture in the attic??! ;)

14. Cornet Nev.

Cornet Nev. Member

Having got this far in the thread, all I can say is come on Brian, and do post a photo so we all can see how handsome you are.

15. brianatb

brianatb Member

Thanks for the nice coments to this post.:rolleyes: I will sort you at band on Monday Rachael:) Photograph to follow,once one of my pals explain how to make a 52 year old man look cool.Thats all for now,back soon.

16. Tubah

Tubah Member

Photograph to follow,once one of my pals explain how to make a 52 year old man look cool.Thats all for now,back soon.[/quote]

Pals?? plural thats pushing it a bit.

17. Alisop

Alisop Member

I'm sure we could find someone to air brush you!

18. groovy

groovy Active Member

The Hilton Hotel in Dundee?

My band was staying there last year with you Annan guys, and ****** hell you guys can drink! Unfortunately we were playing in the Sunday so I wasn't out to play. My brother was though, I won't embarrass him on here but lets just say he was in some state!! :tongue:

Sorry off topic. Hi Brian..

19. Sure was in Dundee. The debate was on Saturday morning and we were playing Saturday afternoon. Probably not a wise decision :lol: lucky for me I wasn't playing last year, I was a reserve.
    Your brother isn't a certain lad who was drinking with some of our band on Saturday night/Sunday morning?

Last edited: May 4, 2008
  20. brianatb

brianatb Member

Wish you had said."You guys played well and did not deserve to be relelegated along with your pals at DAM.(However both bands have now been promoted again)See you at Harrogate.:)

21. Brian, where were you on Friday night?!

22. groovy

groovy Active Member

Of course you didn't deserve to get relegated, but you proved that this year :) Yay Harrogate!! :D

And yes, Jack was drinking with you on Saturday night, he was a reserve too and made the most of it hehe.