For all those interested in gaming (including online)

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Fishsta, May 1, 2004.

1. Fishsta

Fishsta Active Member

First off... for the retro fans amongst us... check out THIS collection. Simply awesome. HOW MANY Dreamcast memory cards?

Secondly... I've started to get into Gamespy again... anybody fancy a deathmatch sometime? Medal Of Honour, Serious Sam, Return to Castle Wolfenstein and Tony Hawks 3 are all good for me. Alternatively, if anyone fancies a game of pool or something on Yahoo, maybe we could arrange a tournament or something.

Post here for interest.

2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

That's some collection!
    And one organised mess!! :lol:

3. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I like the idea of a pool tournament. I know there are some tMPers out there who play pool because they've all beaten me at some point or another!

Bring it on..

4. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Pool tournament! Pool tournament!

5. Dawnys_flug

Dawnys_flug Member

All except me :roll:

Yey Pool rocks!!

6. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

And my mum thinks im bad just having my playstation. If i show her this she'll have to stop harrassing me.
    If you have a PS2 how bout socom II online cause thats just too good not to. Also HOW MANY playstation games.
    When do you find time to play any of them??

7. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Oh - and when I get broadband (hurry up and enable this exchange BT) then I will be up for some Neverwinter Nights if anyone has it!

8. Nuke

Nuke Active Member

Also how much do you reckon all that stuff is worth cause there must be a small fortune in retro consoles memorobilia and stuff just sitting there. How did you afford it all? sooo many questions the mind boggles.

9. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!

My collection is a little limioted but I do have Quake 2, Quake 3d, Unreal Tourney and all the Jedi Knights and Galactic Battlegrounds (Star Wars geek!!!)

10. WhatSharp?

WhatSharp? Active Member

Me! Me! Me! :D

Currently fighting my way through Hordes of the Underdark, superb!

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    fans
    anybody
    memory cards
    game
    pool
  12. Aidan

Aidan Active Member

quake 3 all the way :)

where is this yahoo pool thingy then anyhow?

13. HBB

HBB Active Member