Football fans - bored of yeti sports?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dyl, Mar 25, 2004.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

Then play volleys!

PS. I'm not a football fan fan after tonight - well not a fan of Spanish referees anyway - IT WAS NOT A PENALTY!

2. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

I'm not a Liverpool fan - but I agree. Shocking refereeing. No penalty.

3. Steve

Steve Active Member

I am a liverpool fan and as this is a family forum that is all i am saying!

4. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

bloody liverpool fans... think their teams above the law... think they have a divine right to win... all glory hunters anyway... especially the ones from Leicester... :wink:

5. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

That is one annoying game! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

6. dyl

dyl Active Member

Not at all - Binman deserved to be sent off - no qualms there - but a penalty? For a foul that took place outside the box? Surely, even you would consider that unfair. I'm not saying we would have won - but a fair crack of the whip would help! ;)

7. manx_yessir

manx_yessir Member

Having taped the game last night and watched it after arriving home at 11pm from band rehearsal, you can imagine how p***ed off I was at having sat through that until nearly 1am! :roll: It was NOT a penalty, I can just imagine all those glory hunting Man Ure 'fans' accepting that decision of it happened to them! Shame it wasn't a league game though, then Mr Houllier would be prevented from selecting Binmanfor 3 games! :roll: :twisted:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice