Football Association Announcement: URGENT

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dyl, Dec 9, 2005.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

Due to Manchester United's tragic exit from all European competitions this week, there is to be a minute's laughing prior to all games this weekend.

2. six pints

six pints Active Member

just a minute? im sure i could laugh for longer!
  3. HBB

HBB Active Member

:lol: haha!
  4. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

LMFAO!! :D :clap:
  5. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Man U have announced their new sponsor to take over from Vodafone. They'll be sponsored by Pampers. I'll leave you to figure out why as it's far too rude to put on here....
  6. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I'd heard they were gonna be sponsored by Spillers dog food, but opted out at the last moment because it meant they would have to have "Winalot" on their shirts! :biggrin:

7. Thirteen Ball

Thirteen Ball Active Member

Though my own team (Newcastle) haven't won a major domestic trophy since 1955, and haven't won a trophy at all since 1976, watching the wheels fall off for Fergie's current crop of rejects is as good as it gets!

Sorry united fans, you've had it your own way pretty much every year since 92, now it's time to pay the ferryman!
  8. dyl

dyl Active Member

Hehe - yes - got that one yesterday via email - a Man U shirt printed with the new sponsor's logo! And yes - was too rude to post here! ;)
  9. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Or RyanAir, because with them it's very easy to find yourself 'lost in Europe'

Or any Brazilian airline and then find yourself 'strolling through Rio'.....
  10. dyl

dyl Active Member

That's similar to the Everton one that was doing the rounds (ooh months ago now ;) ) that they were going to be sponsored by EasyJet - 'In and out of Europe in a matter of hours'

Happy days!
  11. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Well, looks like I'm not the only one repeating old jokes on here, dyl! ;). I mean, you managed it in two consecutive posts! ;)