Fodens in Stroud on Saturday

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Forest Gump, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Forest Gump

Forest Gump Member

Just wondered if any of you folk are going to see Fodens on Saturday night, there a mini bus full from Berry hill Band in the Forest of Dean going.
    Does anyone know what might be played?:clap: :clap: :clap:
  2. Ali

Ali Member

What did you think then?
  3. Forest Gump

Forest Gump Member

Had a really good night, i thought the program choice was very good particularly enjoyed the "grahams" version of crimond, and the bands playing was excellent. All the soloists we also top notch (the band may have been a tad loud for Sheona beautiful solo). Overall a fantastic band and a very enjoyable evening.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
  4. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

Was there any fazed singing?
  5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

hehe LOL ;)

I actually saw Fodens last year when they played in Brussels. I enjoyed the concert a lot, but I didn't notice any fazed singing at that time.
  6. Ali

Ali Member

But thats because we didnt do the Radetsky March in Belgium Jan!!!! and glad you enjoyed it Forrest!!! I certainly did.
  7. Forest Gump

Forest Gump Member

The conductor of our band was at the contest, she comes from a choir background, now she's thinking of us doing something like the radetsky and with a voice like mine thats not a good thing.
  8. Bayerd

Bayerd Active Member

I helped out that night, and there was definately some fazed singing right next to me on my left hand side!;)
  9. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

I miss fazed singing although its subtle tones are not appreciated by some poor sensitive people!