Fodens Brass Band and Peter Moore at Durham

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by youngblood, Jun 5, 2010.

1. youngblood

youngblood Member

Fodens Brass Band and Peter Moore

Elvet Church, Durham City

This multi prize winning brass band maintains a world class reputation for providing quality entertainment with a traditional and unique style. A diverse repertoire including operatic, film, popular and light orchestral works are performed by outstanding soloists supported by an enviable collection of fine musicians.

In 2008, at the age of twelve, Peter Moore became the youngest ever winner of the BBC Young Musician of the Year. Since then he has performed across the UK, Europe and Australia. In March 2010 Peter made his debut CD recording for Chandos records.

Peter Moore is appearing courtesy of Yamaha Music Europe
  2. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

I'll be there! Two class acts! :clap:
  3. youngblood

youngblood Member

Forgot to give you details how to book a ticket

Hi Fiona if you wish to book in advance (may be wise, as you say two class acts) the best bet is to visit where you can book on line.

Hope that helps

n see you there!
  4. jockinafrock

jockinafrock Active Member

I'll be the one at the back selling Fodens CDs and t-shirts! ;) Don't know what they'd do without me earning cash for them! Hubby only plays for Fodens because of my goodwill - I do let him out now and again!