Flugel,Yorkshire, Back from abroad and looking to blow

Discussion in 'Deputies Available' started by Rambo Chick, Aug 19, 2007.

  1. Rambo Chick

    Rambo Chick Member

    Name and contact details. Carolyn Ramsbottom 07712109512 flugelgal@hotmail.com

    What standard are you? Degree level

    Instrument(s) played? Flugel. Can play cornet if required

    Section of Band you are comfortable to deputise for. Any

    How much notice do you require? Doesn't matter. If I'm free I'll do it

    Name of your present Band? Been abroad for a year, before that played for Yorkshire Coop

    What section is your present Band in? N/A

    Position within Band that you are able to play? Flugel/Cornet

    How far are you prepared to travel? Yorkshire and surrounding counties

    Would you require transport? I have own transport but accept lifts too!

    Do you require expenses? I prefer it
    Last edited: Aug 19, 2007
  2. brassintheed

    brassintheed Member

    just sent you a mail carolyn

Share This Page