Flugel/Trombone Silent Brass SB6-9

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Teflon1961, Mar 24, 2008.

1. Teflon1961

Teflon1961 Member

Silent system for sale, for use with Flugel Horn or Alto Trombone.

Used about twice, I bought this when I moved in with my partner to help avoid trouble with the natives, now we have moved out, I no longer use it. Please see the description through the Ebay link below and try to click on a few adverts whilst you're there!!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....m=270222472483&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=017

The Music man wrote this....

You may have noticed some new advertisements appeared on tMP over the last few days, these are an interesting way for us to try to recoup some of our ever increasing costs of running tMP. They work by eBay paying tMP a small % of their fees from any 'winning bid' on an auction, as a result of someone from here seeing an item, then clicking on it and subsequently winning the auction.

So, if you see something you want to purchase, please click on one of the ads; then if you win the auction tMP receives a % of the eBay fees. No increase in costs to the seller or payee, just eBay paying some of its fee out to those publishers who deliver eBay adverts.

It's a win-win situation, as eBay wins by obtaining more page impressions and delivery of adverts for its sellers, and tMP wins by generating small amounts of revenue off any members winning auctions. The bigger the auction item won - the more % we gain. So, please do consider helping if you are looking to purchase something from eBay and you see it on one of the ads on tMP.

The system is still being developed, and when you click on an ad users outside the US will be taken to a list of matching items, whereas users within the US will be taken directly to the specific auction. I am one of a growing number of publishers putting pressure on the coders to enable this functionality for users outside the US.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Ebay
    trouble
    Trombone Silent Brass
    tMP
    SB6-9