Flugel player looking for band...

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Dr_G, Dec 16, 2011.

1. Dr_G

Dr_G New Member

Flugel player looking for any vacancies. Previously played with Championship / First section bands in Midlands and North West, now living in Reading area near the London & SC / West of England border.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Flugel
    Championship / First
    North West
    Midlands
    London
  3. Chipper

Chipper New Member

Portishead Town Band (Championship Section) are looking for a front row player. We have got Yeovil Entertainments & Regionals next year. Contact me on info@thekabc.com if you are interested.
    Thanks, Dan

4. Jasonp

Jasonp Member

Staines Brass (L&SC) are close by. You can contact me at jasonp09@hotmail.co.uk if you'd like to come along.
    Cheers,
    J

5. Yoofman

Yoofman Member

Sandhurst have a vacancy for a flugel player - to start ASAP.

Our MD is Ian McElligott - we rehearse on Tuesday nights in our own band room, with easy access from the M3/M4.

Drop me a line if you're interested - via the band website at www.sandhurstband.co.uk.

Cheers

Steve

6. MoominDave

MoominDave Well-Known Member

Would love to be able to offer a seat, but we already have an orderly queue within the band for the flugel seat... If you were willing to stretch to cornet, maybe something could be managed.

PM me your details, and I'll stick you on the dep list. If you do orchestral trumpet, I could also pass on your contacts as and when I'm asked for numbers (happens quasi-regularly).

7. chill

chill Member

Dr G
    There are a few of us travel to Sandhurst from Reading and the surrounding area. About 20 mins drive.