Flugel looking for a post areas band to join

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Seaweed, Mar 2, 2015.

1. Seaweed

Seaweed Member

I'm currently playing flugel for a band in the North Yorkshire area but live in Leeds. If you are within about 30-40 mile radius of me and are looking for someone to come along and help out i would be interested in hearing from you. Played cornet accross all sections, but only flugel in 3rd and 4th section.

Thanks for reading this,

2. Suziebabe

Suziebabe Member

Chapeltown (2nd Section) just off J35 of the M1 are looking for cornet players front and back row after the area. We are currently sitting 2nd in the Yorkshire table. If you want to come for a blow after the 8th March then drop me a line. Cheers, Sue
  3. Yorkie

Yorkie Member

Hi Caz - York R I (Championship Section - North of England) are in need of cornet players after the Area Contest (15th March) if you fancy coming for a blow. We have players travelling in from Leeds so car sharing may be a possibility. We are a very settled band with a good work ethic, a genuinely fun and friendly atmosphere and an excellent programme of concert work to look forward to - see www.yrib.org.uk. Drop me a line on secretary@yrib.org.uk or feel free to give me a call if you would like a chat 07921 568826. It would be great to hear from you and to have you along for a blow. Regards Martyn
  4. Suziebabe

Suziebabe Member

1st Section from January 2016 as we won the 2nd section Yorkshire title and qualified for Cheltenham. Drop me a line if you are interested.

Regards, Sue
  5. JesTperfect!

JesTperfect! Member

Hi Caz,

The Lindley Band are looking for a cornet player (position negotiable) - First Section, based in Huddersfield. Lovely band with a sensible diary. We've got at least one player who currently travels from Leeds.

Take a look at our brand shiny new website if you're interested at all - http://www.thelindleyband.net/ - it would be great to hear from you!