FLICKR.COM Online photo album

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by AJSOP, Jul 29, 2006.

1. AJSOP

AJSOP Member

2. winterman

winterman Member

Yeah joined with a pro membership last year mainly for my Greenbelt stuff, but have a few band photos up there as well.. Not a bad community web.
  3. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

I don't have an account with Flickr, but the owner of the company where tMP's very own server resides does...

The site you are looking at right now actually resides on this specific machine...
  4. rutty

rutty Active Member

5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

nice pictures!

Is this Flickr thing completely free? How many space do you get?
    Currently I use my MSN Space to share some of my pictures. Maybe I should switch to this flickr site?
  6. rutty

rutty Active Member

You can get a free account but you're restricted to the number that you can upload very month plus you'll be limited on the features available to you. It's a great community site though and I love it.

It's worth the $25 a year to pay for a Pro account so that I can upload all my photos if I wish, plus loads of sites are implementing Flickr tools so that you can automagically include your photos
  7. AJSOP

AJSOP Member

I've got a free Flickr account at the moment. have uploaded just over 100 photos in about 1 month. Although I am thinking about buying a pro account as I am limited to the number of sets etc that I can create.