Fleetwood Thread!

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by lottie4744, Sep 24, 2005.

1. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Who's going? I'm going with Freck. Can't wait, not done a contest for ages!!!! :)
  2. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

Im going Depping for Eagley (The Dark Side)! Same here though last contest we did was Areas TUT!!!!
  3. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

im goin wiv freck too. feels ages since ive done a contest, its like buses, 2 come at once, with the finals this sunday, and fleetwood next sunday. cant wait!
  4. Andy Moore

Andy Moore Member

B Band! :D
  5. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

wahoo fleetwood! always a good contest :tup
  6. euphfanhan

euphfanhan Member

Woooo!! I'm going :p Haven't done a proper contest for a year an a half :eek:
  7. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

hehe thats one im not doing this year! my first year ive not done fleetwood with youth band since i first joined :( LOL
  8. sterlingsop

sterlingsop Member

Middleton are going too - and it's the first one for us for ages as well!! The last one we did was the French Open in June, but before that it was the Area. Blimmin 'eck I hope my nerve holds out!!
  9. Andy Moore

Andy Moore Member

It's my fifth :O
  10. matti_raz

matti_raz Member

I did Fleetwood for the first time last year....... and HATED IT!!!!!:eek:

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....... Guess What........ I'm goin back this year:rolleyes: (so more the fool me(I guess)!!!!):biggrin:
  11. Craigsav83

Craigsav83 Active Member

Im playing with Coppull and Standish, t'will be my first contest in England (with exception of last years National Finals) Not played a test piece since the Scottish.
  12. kiwisop

kiwisop Account Suspended

prob not going to make it to fleetwood this year;)
  13. sniperjp

sniperjp Member

Hi, the parr band are going. It will be our new conductors first official contest with us our new conductor is john smith
  14. Just Crazy

Just Crazy Member

I'm going, but not playing [​IMG]
  15. kiwisop

kiwisop Account Suspended

good luck parr band.john is a great bloke and will do you very well as a md.Expect a great result at fleetwood.John is a star
  16. PowerRanger

PowerRanger Member

Own Choice!

Who's playing what?
  17. dyl

dyl Active Member

Just a reminder here folks, that unless we have official confirmation that the contest is open adjudication, then we will not allow the publication of bands' own choice test pieces on tMP - you never know who's watching! ;)
  18. PowerRanger

PowerRanger Member

Sorry Dyl!, Scrub my previous post (had a hard week, my brain's having a rest)
  19. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

My first contest conducting Coppull and Standish Band in the 4th section...
    Good luck to ALL bands competing...

Like, the 4th sections audjudicator whos a member of this forum ;-) hehehe...
  20. HorniKaz

HorniKaz Supporting Member

Any results yet??