Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by sugarandspice, Oct 17, 2005.

1. sugarandspice

sugarandspice Active Member

Anyone come across one of these before..............and if so can anyone tell me what i was drinking on friday night?!

It was a massive concoction of alcohol, in a large bowl, pinky red in colour with disastrous effects!!

Just thought it might be nice to know what was in it?!!
  2. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

depends on the venue or the cocktail you choose! THe ones in Whitchurch are always vodka and horrible redbull. We drink them becuase they work out as the cheapest drink in there at £10 for 10 shots....only problem is if you don't drink quickly enough you don't get your fair share.

Also fishbowls have been known to break when it gets to the end and people are pulling in opposite directions to get maximum drink!
  3. sugarandspice

Ours only cost £5!......cost me a £1 :)..........and lasted for ages!

It had strawberry in it somewhere.

Ever passed out drinking one?
  4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Arh, see we never have them jsut to drink slowly. We get them and on the count of three, stick the straws in and suck as hard as we can ;)!
    But no, I've never passed out!
  5. sugarandspice

we didn't intend to drink it slowly! But turned out there were only 3 of us drinking it- its was huge!

I didnt pass out........i only nearly passed out.........but i think thats cos i wasnt feeling very well before i went out.........thats why im trying to find out whats in it!
  6. Woodblock

Woodblock New Member

Tut tut! And there was me thinking you'd be all responsible and grown up as a student ;) I'll obviously have to come down and keep an eye on you.....or lend a hand next time! :biggrin:
  7. LeDragon

LeDragon Active Member

They have them at the Scubar in Manchester. Think the last time I had them was after the area contest in March - I ended up in quite a mess to be fair!!
  8. twigglet

twigglet Member

Ahhh the fishbowl...... We have 'five second suck-offs!' heads down for concentrated drinking, before stopping and nursing the behind the eye pain from the stupid amount of ice they always add.
  9. sugarandspice

ah the ice, the fun we had! :) one of the girls decided it would be a good idea to put it down the otherones top-sparked a full scale war! - Very funny!

Woodblock- changed your name rachy rach?!! Its ok- i have since learned the error of my ways- its quality not quantity! Vodka shots are the way forward! Kept me and liz going till 2 up last night/this morning!

Question for everyone, is it a bad thing to be the last ones left on the dance floor?!!

Are you coming to torquay? Make sure you make a point of laughing at liz (x_lizc_x) for falling up some stairs last week and ending up in hospital!! Appears she need looking after, not me! :)

And back to the fish no one actually knows what goes in it?!
  10. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

They do fishbowls at bocbar...not good when you get the long island ice tea and drink it yourself!
  11. sugarandspice

how long did it take?!