First time for everything....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by ju33les, Oct 9, 2005.

1. ju33les

ju33les Member

Just to let you all know that me and Tim got STUCK IN A LIFT last week in Weston-Super-Mare.

Think we coped quite well even though the rest of the hotel guests (mostly elderly) gave us accusing looks as they struggled to get up the stairs or were crammed into the grotty service lift to get to their rooms later on in the evening when the out of order sign went up.....

Ooops!

we didn't break it ...honest!!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    everything
    Tim
    service lift
    hotel guests
    LIFT
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

So bearing in mind your description of yourself and the quality time spent in a confined space where the survival instinct kicks in, should we expect the patter of tiny brass banders feet in 9 months time? ;)

4. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

Even the thought of lifts getting stuck makes me hyperventilate. Survival instinct would be the last thing on my mind. Screaming until my throat bled would be the order of the day.

I once left my little sister in a lift when she was about 8. By the time I found her she was chatting happily to an enormous crusty and playing with his dog. I beleive I was very rude to him which I deeply regret. He was genuinely concerned for her.
    BMB
    xx

5. ju33les

ju33les Member

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

:biggrin: