First Class Brass & Eclipse Trumpets

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Eclipse, Nov 15, 2003.

1. Eclipse

Eclipse New Member

Hi Everyone!

Just thought i would pop by and say hello.

I run one of the largest brass repair workshops in the UK, plus we are the manufacturers of Eclipse Trumpets.

The quality of our repair work from cornet to tuba,polishing,lacquering,plating is second to no-one, and our prices are we believe the most competitive in the country.

We are located in Dunstable, Bedfordshire and take care of repairs for most of the big shops all over the UK and many in Europe and the US.

If you are thinking of having a repair done or simply need some free advice, then please feel free to contact me either by email or directly at my factory 01582 671358

Regards

Leigh Mckinney

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    First Class Brass
    Eclipse
    UK
    largest brass repair workshops
    tuba
  3. Hornblower RN

Hornblower RN Member

I'll endorse what Leigh has posted.. I am having a Conn director trumpet with a copper bell overhauled with him right now and if anyone wants a before and after photo of it when it is returned please email me. :lol:

4. timbloke

timbloke Member

Just got my well used Bach 42 back from FCB, many thanks guys, a "first class" finish, i'm looking forward to my first rehearsal with it on Tuesday. As it was put, "I'd hardly recognise it" it is like having a new instrument, for a fraction of the cost!

5. Hugh Spencer

Hugh Spencer New Member

Missing Data - First Class Brass

I'm wanting to discuss the feasibility of having my trumpet repaired - could someone send me the email address of First Class Brass. Thank you. Hugh Spencer

6. Hugh Spencer

Hugh Spencer New Member

Please send me you email address, Thanks Hugh Spencer(hugh@activealarms.co.za)

7. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

There's an email link might like to try on this page.

8. jennyt125

jennyt125 Member

I'd also endorse First Class Brass as above. But when I emailed last month to obtain a quote for a Eb tuba overhaul I was told no repair/replating work was being taken on due to manufacture of the Eclipse trumpets!

9. davidquinlan

davidquinlan Member

They have also moved from Dunstable to Luton now, bigger premises and yes I believe they are now concentrating on manufacture of Trumpets, Cornets and Flugels.

10. bootslacey

bootslacey New Member

can you give approx price quote to re-plate,re-lacquer,and service my super olds. thanks bootslacey.