Firestarter publisher?

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by hobgoblin, Nov 30, 2014.

1. hobgoblin

hobgoblin Member

Does anyone know who publishes an arrangement for band of Firestarter Howlett/Flint which I think may have been arranged by either Derek Broadbent or Daroll Barry? I'm pretty sure this was recorded on an Obrasso cd by either YBS or Fodens quite a few years ago, but I may be mistaken as there is nothing in either the Obrasso cd or music catalogue. I'm not after a loan or 'copies' just enough info for my band to buy it.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    anyone
    Obrasso
    Firestarter Howlett
    band
    nothing
  3. MosleyMF

MosleyMF New Member

"firestarter" wow....... It doesn't strike me as the usual Band material but respect to anyone who did think outside the usual Band box. Are you sure it's the traditional arrangers you mentioned and not someone more familiar with the dance music scene like the wonderful and understated Simon Dobson?

4. hobgoblin

hobgoblin Member

It's probably a bit low-brow for the wonderful understated Simon Dobson, and I doubt he was born when the arrangement was done. I've had a pm suggesting it was P Harper so might email him.

5. trumpetmike

trumpetmike Active Member

If you find out for certain, is there any chance you can share the information?

6. hobgoblin

hobgoblin Member

No joy I'm afraid, although it would seem there may be an arrangement of Serial Thrilla/Smack my bitch up floating around on manuscript. Can't (as yet) find anything officially published though.