Finance Options for Instruments

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by mark_euph, Sep 10, 2010.

1. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Does anyone offer finance options for buying instruments these days or has the recession really taken the sting out of it? It's more of an enquiry for band rather than personal reasons. I'm just wondering is it just cash upfront for all purchases now or can bands seek finance agreements, given that the cost to update even a section can be well into the tens of thousands!!!

Answers on a postcard...

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Finance Options
    finance agreements
    Instruments Does
    buying instruments
    enquiry
  3. catto09

catto09 Member

4. Hells Bones

Hells Bones Active Member

5. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

I think Packers (Taunton) do a 6 month credit deal. Don't hold me to that though.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2010
  6. HornPlayerMK

HornPlayerMK Member

Yamaha have just launched a 0% interest free finance scheme through a company called Duet Finance (there's an advert in the inside front cover of the latest Brass band World). This is available on all Yamaha Brass and Woodwind instruments.

Worth speaking to your nearest major brass dealer for more info if you're interested!

7. HornPlayerMK

HornPlayerMK Member

We are also about to launch an Instrument Upgrade Scheme where Yamaha guarantee a minimum part exchange value for any make or model of instrument when purchasing a new Yamaha. This was trialled earlier this year and was very successful. However, this cannot be used in conjunction with the 0% scheme!

8. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

Typical! Just after I've bought my Neo! :(

9. HornPlayerMK

HornPlayerMK Member

Oh no! Sorry :oops:

10. Rapier

Rapier Supporting Member

YeH, I bet! Wanna buy a Sovereign? ;)

11. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Yamaha do nice euphs on a personal note? ;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Finance Options
    finance agreements
    Instruments Does
    buying instruments
    enquiry
  13. Frontman

Frontman Member

Why not have a conversation with someone like Glyn Williams, I am sure that he would give you all the information on the different financial deals available.

14. HornPlayerMK

HornPlayerMK Member

Thanks Mark. Glad you like :D. I'm guessing by your original post you're currently in the market for a new Euph!

15. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

I'm not on the lookout, but I am partial to buy something I quite like now and again.