Finally we've done it!!!!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by imthemaddude, Jul 14, 2005.

1. imthemaddude

imthemaddude Active Member

I finally graduated from uni yesterday with a BA(Hons) QTS and it was a great day - I know the Cornet King had his graduation today :clap: :clap: :clap: with a BA (Hons) History, I believe.....and I just wanted to give him a big tMP :clap: . I know loads more people on here have been dressing up in the same batman capes and graduated this summer and I thought it would be great if people could add their names to this thread so we can give them a big tMP :clap: too.
  2. Di

Di Active Member

Yaaaaaay well done :clap::clap::clap:
  3. The Cornet King

The Cornet King Active Member

Yep i graduated yesterday, BA honours in History 2:1. Was a very emotional day, great to see old friends again. Tis a shame to finally reach the end of the road but never mind, life's journey begins!

A Big congratulations to Lynda :clap: and everyone else who graduated/graduates this time. :clap: We've all something to be proud of! Though the world of looking for jobs is both turgid and unproductive as yet.

Parading round Hull looking like Batman was great...the admiring stares from coachloads of schoolchildren, (or were they scornful looks!) but it made us all feel very proud, and very hot!

Can i finally call myself tMP Historian in Residence now?? :biggrin:
  4. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Yup - so long as you write up a definitive article documenting the complete detailed history of "tMP at the Whits Marches..."

And congrats to all tMP'ers who graduated recently... well done to all of ya!
  5. The Cornet King

Not like i've a shortage of time at the moment...consider it started!! Though for research purposes i'm gonna have to visit every single pub we drank at, just to document the taste and quality of the ale. :p
  6. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Nice try Chris...

Congrats to the both of ye
  7. Chunky

Chunky Active Member

Congratulations to Chris and all graduates!

Chris I am certain that myself Stuart, Andy and Steve would be worth employing as research assistants!
  8. The Cornet King

Consider yourselves part of the team!
  9. asteria

asteria Member

I also had my graduation yesterday at the lovely Lowry in Salford with a 2:1 in BSc (Hons) Physics with Acoustics :D

It was certainly an eventful and emotional day, but wonderfully memorable. I was so glad to be able to share it with all the people who mean a lot to me, including the brass 10-piece on stage who gave me a cheer when I walked on stage!! :lol:

Congrats to everyone else who has finally worn a silly hat!
  10. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Well done all you astonishingly clever people. :tup

11. richardhall

richardhall Member

Congratulations Lynda, Chris and Helen. You can be rightly proud of your achievement.:clap: