Finally....Plastic Gob-Bits for Tenor Horn

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by HaleStorm, Feb 13, 2009.

1. HaleStorm

HaleStorm Member

Hi guys, i know quite a few people play with Kelly Mouthpieces for outdoor and cold playing, and i searched and searched for information if they were producing or had any plans to produce a tenor horn mouthpiece. and finally i have got a reply from Kelly's boss himself in the form of a very nice and polite letter which read something like this

"thank you for taking an interest in out product, i can delightfully inform you that we are currently making a mould for a tenor horn mouthpiece, your name has been added to our initial mail out list for when they become avaliable, you will be one of the first to be offered one of our tenor horn mouthpieces, you will also be eligable for a discount on your order if it is withing 7days of the release date."

Im hoping that this will be soon and us horn players wont be the only instrument in the band thats left with a metal mouthpiece frozen to our faces when playting outside in the freezing cold.

Unfortunalty they haven't given even an approximate date for release but im hoping its soon.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Plastic Gob
    Kelly
    Tenor Horn Hi
    Im
    Kelly Mouthpieces
  3. The Wherryman

The Wherryman Active Member

Well done, Geraint, and thank you for the info. :clap:
    I've added my name to their mailing list!

4. weeble

weeble New Member

ooo how / where do you add your name to the mailing list?

5. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Hmmmm ... I have heard this before (... a few years back!)

6. monody

monody Member

Hopefully it won't be too much longer.

It's been about 5 years since I got a _very_ similar email

7. The Wherryman

Go to the "contact us" page on the Kelly website and send Jim Kelly an email requesting to be notified when the mouthpiece goes on sale http://www.kellymouthpieces.com/contact_us.asp

8. The Wherryman

...and has anyone got any news as to when a Kelly mouthpiece for Tenor Horn is likely to materialise? Or will it go down in the annals of history in the same category as the Abominable Snowman and Little Green Men from Mars? :(

9. HaleStorm

HaleStorm Member

looks like its going the way of bigfoot, ive tried e-mailing them 3 or 4 times since they e-mailed me first time, and they dont reply, seems like a rubbish way to run a company if they dont even bother to communicate with potential customers