Females - Which are you?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Trom41821, Mar 18, 2004.

All Females out there - Which are you?

1. Lady

2. Real Woman

3. a mixture

4. or a nosy male wondering what this was all about!!

1. Trom41821

Trom41821 Member

Ladies - If you accidentally over-salt a dish while it's still
    cooking, drop in a peeled potato and it will absorb the excess salt for an instant "fix-me-up."

Real Woman - If you over-salt a dish while you are cooking, that's too
    damn bad. Please recite with me, The Real Women's motto: "I made it and you will eat it and I don't care how bad it tastes."

Ladies - Cure for headaches: Take a lime, cut it in half and rub it on your forehead. The throbbing will go away.

Real Woman - Take a lime, mix it with tequila, chill and drink. You
    might still have the headache, but who cares?

Ladies - Stuff a miniature marshmallow in the bottom of a sugar cone to prevent ice cream drips.

Real Woman - Just suck the ice cream out of the bottom of the cone, for Pete's sake. You are probably lying on the couch, with your feet up, eating it anyway!

Ladies - To keep potatoes from budding, place an apple in the bag with the potatoes.

Real Woman - Buy boxed mashed potato mix and keep it in the pantry for up to a year.

Ladies - When a cake recipe calls for flouring the baking pan, use a bit of the dry cake mix instead and there won't be any white mess on the outside of the cake.

Real Woman - Goes to the bakery - they'll even decorate it for you.

Ladies - Brush some beaten egg white over pie crust before baking to yield a beautiful glossy finish.

Real Woman - Sara Lee frozen pie directions do not include brushing egg whites over the crust, so I just don't do it.

Ladies - If you have a problem opening jars, try using latex
    dishwashing gloves. They give a non slip grip that makes opening jars easy.

Real Woman - Go ask the very cute neighbour guy to do it.

And the most important tip....
    Ladies - Don't throw out all that leftover wine. Freeze into ice cubes for future use in casseroles and sauces.

Real Woman - Leftover wine??
  2. Trigger

Trigger Member

Real Woman!! :lol: If the food is too salty then cook it yourself!! :lol: Only joking, I'm very caring really :wink: Oh, just noticed there is an option for a mixture. Can I change my vote?? I think I'm a bit of both!!
  3. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

A real woman... Thankfully!

4. drummergurl

drummergurl Active Member

real woman! who puts a marshmallow in the bottom of an ice cream cone??????? u just eat from the bottom!
  5. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

Very definitely a real woman - who could be bothered with those helpful hints????!

Rach x
  6. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

I think my dreams of meetinga nice lady and settling down are well and truly crushed......
  7. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

What a sexist thread... I am most definitely a lady!
  8. Accidental

Accidental Supporting Member

Ohmygod some of those "lady" tips actually seemed quite sensible to me. Aaaarrgh!!! :shock:
  9. jambo

jambo Member

Marsh mallow in the bottom of an ice cream cone.

Bonus, remember the pleasant surprise you get with the chocolate at the bottom of some cornetto's!

Slurp! :lol:
  10. Sam Atherton

Sam Atherton Member

As long as you don't understand the one involving leftover wine, I think you'll be ok!! :wink:
  11. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

What are the 'ladies' doing with latex gloves anyway?
  12. Accidental

Sorry..... leftovers? I don't get it!!

washing up..... opening jars..... cleaning up dog poo..... removing the latest offering from the moggies..... you'd be surprised how handy they are! :shock:
  13. Accidental

Yep, definitely a mixture! :lol:
  14. twigglet

twigglet Member

yup me too, definately a bit of both making me...... ' a real lady! ' (puh yeah right :roll: )
  15. Accidental

Just spotted Lynchie's answer..... I guess that makes you a ladyboy!! :shock: :lol:
  16. floral_dance

floral_dance Member

mixture for me :?
  17. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

im a bit of a mixture, leaning more towards the real woman than lady!
  18. Trom41821

Trom41821 Member

19. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I'm a real lady, but only on a weekend.

Down Boy!!
  20. cornetgirl

cornetgirl Active Member

I thought you'd given that up??! :wink:

Rach x