FaVouRiTe aCToR / aCTReSS !!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by little_miss_marcroft, Oct 23, 2004.

1. One for the lads AND the ladettes!! Which film star *reeeeaaaaallly* makes u drool with rage?! Who is it that *seriousssssssly* makes u pine for their luscious looks?! Hmmmmm???!!! Who makes u want to beg for an eternal life in their..... ermmm..... :roll: ARMS?!?!?! :-D

Mine is definitely Mel Gibson... WIHTOUT A DOUBT!!! mmmmm, OH MY GOD....

*Kookookachooo MEL.... my bella bambino!!*
  2. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

As far as women go I'd choose Demi Moore, Cameron Diaz and Uma Thurman. Sorry, I'm greedy :D

Of the male actors I think Samuel L Jackson, Morgan Freeman and Anthony Hopkins are worlds apart from anyone else. (But I don't fancy them :oops: :oops: :oops: )
  3. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

So Mrs H ;) goes for Demi & Cameron...you must have love Charlie's Angels II then?

Miss Marcroft fancies Mel Gibson? What about his young lad Heath?

Not sure what actress I like right now...I used to fancy Gina Davis (back in the 80s) and Elisabeth Shue (back in the 90s), but they are getting a bit old now. Ashley Judd is quite nice until she opens her mouth. Haven't quite found my actress for the new millenium yet.
  4. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

mm... cameron diaz... no contest...
  5. TheMusicMan

TheMusicMan tMP Founder Staff Member

Neve Campbell for me... phwoar!
  6. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Nope, Haven't seen that. But have seen Ghost and GI Jane with Demi and There's Something About Mary and Gangs of New York with Cameron. (To name just 2 each :p :D :p )
  7. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Ewan McGregor, Johnny Deep and Jamie Bell (Billy Elliot)
  8. ooooh yes.... ewan McGreggor is lush.... but Mel's definitely my winner by a million miles!!!

Am I the only one who finds Cameron Diaz comical?! Her mouth is huuuuuuuge!!!!

January Jones gets my vote on the actress front!! She's lush...
  9. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

Cameron Diaz does have a huge mouth actually! I can see the attracation in Mel Gibson, but as for oldie actors Richard Gere's a lot nicer :)
  10. lol... Richard Gear is nice... but no one will steal mels glory!! :evil: HE'S A GODDDDDDDDD!!
  11. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

This is going to turn into a whole Richard Gere vs. Mel Gibson debate....... I can see it now!
  12. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

ewan mcgregor for me... and now will young is in a film in early 2005, he classes as an actor... so he gets my vote cos he's lush! and yes miss marcroft before u start, yesh i know he hash a lishp and a big mouth and chin. :D
  13. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

Not sure I'd turn either of them down...

(assuming I was single of course... )
  14. it'th not that... he'th jutht got the wortht vibrato in the world... and what'th that mouth all about?! :wow Imagine him kithing you.... eurgh..... THPIT THITY!!!! :wow
  15. Sellers_Bird

Sellers_Bird Active Member

at least he's not old enough to be my Dad... Imagine that? false teeth... gurning! no thanks.. give me will any day!
  16. At least Mel Gibson has WAYYYYY more money.. and there is this *SLIGHT* problem with Will Young.....

HE'S GAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

*rolls her eyes and tuts at the dreamer* :roll:
  17. twigglet

twigglet Member

Jude Law I think is pretty scrummy, especially in Alfie, classic good looks.

I too love Will Young and am slightly re-assured by the fact that one of my friends saw him snogging a girl in a club... so hurrah! He is bi-sexual at least
  18. oh my god.... don't tell her things like that!!! :shock:

*frowns @ the will fans*
  19. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

Nothing wrong with a huge mouth, the better for... ***EDIT - EDIT - EDIT - FAMILY FRIENDLY FORUM ***
  20. PeterBale

PeterBale Moderator Staff Member

Kiera Knightley or Nicole Kidman (preferably when she's not too thin!)