Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by BOC Brother, Jul 13, 2004.

1. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

Both of your latest housemates are intent on getting you into trouble. Kitten has changed her avatar this morning - which is against the rules. And now Dave Payn has changed his avatar and his signature TWICE, and worse still, has tried to make it look like it was BB who did it.

This situation has now become completely unnacceptable.

BB will now remove all items you received for passing yesterday's task - an hour early. And further punishment will follow for the 2 rule-breakers mentioned above.

This will be the last time that individual rule-breakers will be punished o ntheir own. NEXT TIME - ALL HOUSEMATES WILL BE REPRIMANDED. SO, BB suggests that all housemates gather together and have an open discussion about this - it is important that these troublemakers are kept in line, because, after all, this will be in your own interests. How can the group be expected to pass tasks as a team when there is such anarchy going on?
  2. Kitten

Kitten New Member

See, wasn't just me. So you can stop having a go at me now :evil:

And BB, I have had a couple of requests from our public, these people cannot be ignored. What can I say, I like to be kind and helpful, so I have returned the mmissing avatar to BBCbariUSA and have revealed myself as images of Peter and Roger in drag woulod have been too much to inflict on our audience.

Please see my side of it.
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

I'm now making an impassioned plea to both of you to shake hands and settle down as this bickering can only get us in lumber.

We need a team event or something to thaw the ice...any ideas (constructive ones!)
  4. BOC Brother

BOC Brother Member

The next team task will be announced soon, 2md.