Fantasy Variations for brass band!

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by Lna, Feb 25, 2008.

1. Lna

Lna Member

Hello! Does anyone know where i can get a copy of Fantasy Variations by Leslie Pearson for brass band? I have looked everywhere and can't find it!
    Eleanor x

2. T Winch

T Winch Member

I've got a copy. I had to email Howard Snell to get it. If you don't have any luck let me know an I'll pm you his email address

3. Sandy Smith

Sandy Smith Member

"Fantasy Variations" is published by Rakeway Music and I believe is obtainable from Kirklees Music,Brighouse - who are the selling agents for Rakeway.

4. Lna

Lna Member

I have been in touch with Kirklees music and it is no longer in print, but thank you for your reply!

5. westoe_horn

westoe_horn Member

I know this is resurrecting a old thread (which seems to have gone nowhere!) but do does anyone know where I can get a copy of Fantasy Variations?
    I've heard the Sandy Smith recording with Fairey's and would like to have a go. I don't suppose i'll be able to play all of it but it would be a good piece to work towards!!

6. T Winch

T Winch Member

I've got it David. I'll get a copy to you

7. Lna

Lna Member

I had to get in touch with Howard Snell who sent me the set. It is not available to buy anymore and because of copyrights, i had to agree to only use the oringals and not to copy it and give out to other people and other bands. I played it for my final recital at university, it is a lovely piece, one of my favourites i think!

8. westoe_horn

westoe_horn Member

Thanks Trevor!!

9. T Winch

T Winch Member

Oops :oops: