FANTASTIC DAY OUT AT DURHAM GALA 14th JULY!!

Discussion in 'Deputies Wanted' started by refman8, Jun 13, 2012.

1. refman8

refman8 Member

Join us for a fantastic day out and be part of the the renowned Durham Gala 14th July . Transport to and from Durham provided with breakfast and tea thrown in. If you have never experienced Durham Gala then this is your chance to by swelling the ranks of Uppermill Band . We particularly need cornet players but all players welcome. We will be travelling by coach up the M62 east with pickups on the way if required. If you fancy it please contact John Ward Band Manager on 07855 869295.or you can PM me.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2012
  2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    DURHAM
    gothic
    part
    ranks
    Durham Gala
  3. refman8

refman8 Member

Still looking for players to join us for a fantastic day out at the renowned Durham Gala 14th July . Transport to and from Durham provided with breakfast and tea thrown in. If you have never experienced Durham Gala then this is your chance to, by swelling the ranks of Uppermill Band . We particularly need cornet players but all players are welcome. We will be travelling by coach up the M62 east with pickups on the way if required. If you fancy it please contact John Ward Band Manager on 07855 869295.or you can PM me.

4. flugelbeth

flugelbeth New Member

I can definitely do this now :)