Fancy doing Whit Friday Marches with Fulham Brass Band?

Discussion in 'Deputies Wanted' started by Cornet_Lucy, Apr 5, 2012.

1. Cornet_Lucy

Cornet_Lucy New Member

Fulham Brass Band are a sociable second section band based in Central London and we are looking for any players that might like to come and play the Whit Friday Marches with us this year on Friday 1st June up in Saddleworth!

We view the Whit Marches as a sociable and fun event in the Brass Band calendar.. we like to perform well whilst also having a good time so if you are interested then please contact Lucy Jackson on publicity@fulhambrassband.co.uk and you will be sent more details! (Accom and transport from London provided at a good rate if needed)

Please find out more about the band on www.fulhambrassband.co.uk and we look forward to hearing from you soon! :D

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Whit
    Whit Marches
    Fulham Brass Band
    Fancy
    Central London
  3. eupho1

eupho1 Member

Hi
    My name is Steve Heywood (eupho1), reside in stockport near the contest venue. Have played with 1st, 2nd and Championship sections in north west area. Looking to go out Whit Friday as not playing with a band at mo. I do know Vicki Curran. Anyway let me know. Cheers. Steve

4. Cornet_Lucy

Cornet_Lucy New Member

Hi Steve! Yep great we would love to have you on board - please send me your details to publicity@fulhambrassband.co.uk and I will send you more info! Thanks!

5. eupho1

eupho1 Member

6. Tam O Shanter

Tam O Shanter Member

Yes - I'd like to know that as well, given Asako has already signed me up.

7. Cornet_Lucy

Cornet_Lucy New Member

Hey! Great stuff - the more the merrier and thank you Simon for being principal! We are going to decide tomo night but it is likely to be 'The Cossack' - a classic!

8. Will the Sec

Will the Sec Active Member

What? Why are you not doing the Fulham Bricklayers' March?

9. Tam O Shanter

Tam O Shanter Member

The one written by "YT" (from your point of view). :D

With all due respect, I do prefer William Rimmer for Whit Friday.