Famous Moderators...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Whilst flicking through the channels this evening, who should I see but none other than Dyl himself!
    It's all cocktails and throwing televisions out of windows from now on!

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Moderators
    none
    channels
    televisions
    windows
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

:oops: - trust you to switch over when I was on! Thanks!

Think I should explain, before people start to think I was on Crimewatch or something - that's not to say I won't be in the future though ;)

S4C cameras have been following the band as part of a fly-on-the-wall style documentary on the village of Deiniolen. Out of 6 episodes, the band features in 4. Tonight was the 4th episode in the series and was showing us take part in a masterclass given by Stuart Lingard, Sheona White, Mike Howley, Gavin Pritchard, Iwan Williams & Gavin Saynor from YBS - the latter 2 having started their playing careers with the Deiniolen Band as wel las being 'born and bred' i nthe village. Previous episodes have shown the junior band in some rehearsals; and the band organising and taking part in a charity concert which raised over £3,000 for the cancer ward at the local hospital. (9pm on S4C next Thursday - available on Sky Digital I believe).

Next week's programme shows our excellent win at last year's Eisteddfod, and Caroline, you might recognise someone else who was playing with us on the day! ;)

4. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

hehe sorry Dyl, I only caught the end of it (especially by the time I'd found the subtitles) but you seemed like a natural star! ......Will set a reminder for next week!