Famous Moderators...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Whilst flicking through the channels this evening, who should I see but none other than Dyl himself!
    It's all cocktails and throwing televisions out of windows from now on!
  2. dyl

dyl Active Member

:oops: - trust you to switch over when I was on! Thanks!

Think I should explain, before people start to think I was on Crimewatch or something - that's not to say I won't be in the future though ;)

S4C cameras have been following the band as part of a fly-on-the-wall style documentary on the village of Deiniolen. Out of 6 episodes, the band features in 4. Tonight was the 4th episode in the series and was showing us take part in a masterclass given by Stuart Lingard, Sheona White, Mike Howley, Gavin Pritchard, Iwan Williams & Gavin Saynor from YBS - the latter 2 having started their playing careers with the Deiniolen Band as wel las being 'born and bred' i nthe village. Previous episodes have shown the junior band in some rehearsals; and the band organising and taking part in a charity concert which raised over £3,000 for the cancer ward at the local hospital. (9pm on S4C next Thursday - available on Sky Digital I believe).

Next week's programme shows our excellent win at last year's Eisteddfod, and Caroline, you might recognise someone else who was playing with us on the day! ;)
  3. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

hehe sorry Dyl, I only caught the end of it (especially by the time I'd found the subtitles) but you seemed like a natural star! ......Will set a reminder for next week!