Eyeballs.............can you touch yours?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Big Twigge, May 12, 2004.

?

Can you touch your eyeballs?

1. Yes

95.7%
  2. No

4.3%
  3. Other....please explain

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I know many people can't touch their eyeballs because of a squeamish eyeball thing...
    Can you touch yours?

-No liability for injuries that occur whilst trying to touch eyeballs, please touch with care and clean fingers!-

2. neiltwist

neiltwist Active Member

I can, having contacts for a while made sure of that!

3. brasscrest

brasscrest Active Member

Yes, but it makes me feel a bit squicky. :cry:

Wore contacts for a while, so I had to learn how, but quit wearing them because I couldn't stand poking myself in the eyes every day.

4. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

...how random...

Yes, I can... but whether I will is another matter

;-)

5. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

yup, do it all the time, just for fun mainly! although I once had a conversation where we once decided that the worst torture ever would be to be strapped into a chair, head held bolt upright, and eyes forced open, and then have a needle moved very slowly toward one of your eyes from about 2 metres away... mwahahahahaha! :twisted:

6. I do it everytime I wear my contacts! Doesn't bother me anymore.

7. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Contacts.

8. Jo Elson

Jo Elson Member

Yep, but not if I am looking in a mirror.

9. rutty

rutty Active Member

10. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Twas my contacts that inspired this thread.......The worst is when you've had a few and spend 15 mins trying to take out a lense only to realise that you took it out first attempt :roll:

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    people
    eyeball thing
    fingers
    Eyeballs
    liability
  12. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Random Twigge strikes again.

Methinks anyone with lovely contact lenses has to overcome any squeamishness... specially when the bloody things stick and one has to scoop them out...

13. Seedhouse

Seedhouse Active Member

I can't touch them, but can shake them on their own rapidly from side to side- weird! :? :lol:

14. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

Yeah, no problem, look, see...OUCH!!!

15. Big Fella

Big Fella Member

Yep, not a problem. Worn contacts on & off for 20 years..

Just remember to was your hands before attempting, especially after haing a mexican meal out with friends, very bad experience.....

16. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

I don't need my vision corrected but have no problem touching my eyeballs. I do, however, know many people who do (and I think it's weird, sorry!).

17. six pints

six pints Active Member

ugh, i have the worst phobia of eyes! there's only one person in the world i can make eye contact with, and thats only cos i really really really trust them. eyes are totally totally minging ugh. how can anyone touch them, even look at them gross!!!! they're all jelly like and minging. i couldnt even stay in my biology lesson about tear production. right, im going to be sick now eyes blargh!!

18. Maestro

Maestro Active Member

No problem...especially when one of my contacts splits in my eye :evil: :evil:

19. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

a few times I've had to complete concerts with contact lens in hand, playing by looking through one eye... I think seeing the guy on the edge of the stage sticking his finger in his eye might be a bit much for the older members of the audience...

20. iggmeister

iggmeister Member

Wasn't that featured in the film Under Seige 2?

Steven Segal makes Arnold Schwarzeneggar look like an Oscar winning actor!

I have contacts. Eyeball touching no problem for me. Needs to be especially when taking them out after having had a few beverages!

Igg

21. Keppler

Keppler Moderator Staff Member

Ommetaphobia - for those of you sad enough to be curious (like me)

22. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    people
    eyeball thing
    fingers
    Eyeballs
    liability