eye of the tiger and amarillo

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by satchmo shaz, Aug 14, 2006.

1. satchmo shaz

satchmo shaz Active Member

hi experts< has anyone got or know of dead easy brass ensemble or small band arrangements of Eye of the Tiger or Amarillo for a small poor carnival band who has rung me begging for new music:(

cheers Shaz x
  2. BeatTheSheep

BeatTheSheep Member

I've arranged amarillo pretty accurately for full band, but probably not what you're looking for as it would struggle if you reduced the number of parts
  3. BeatTheSheep

BeatTheSheep Member

In fact the bernaerts arrangement would probably reduce well, as they tend to be well overscored for this reason. Doesn't sound much like the song tho. I bet they've done eye of the tiger too. It sounds right up their street
  4. Rebolina

Rebolina New Member

There is an easy arrangement of eye of the tiger been done by Cameron Mabon I think, just music in scotland probably have it. (justmusicuk.com)
  5. Alan Fernie

Alan Fernie Member

Cameron Mabon's arrangement of Eye of the Tiger is both easy to play, and really effective, and I've done an easy 8 part version of the dreaded Amarillo that works ok too. Both are published by Obrasso. (You get a good, easy version of Jurassic Park, also by Cameron, with Eye of the Tiger - it comes under "Two Movie Themes")
  6. toby hobson

toby hobson Member

Indeed they have.....its arranged by Rieks van der Velde and its pretty good, Played it with kids as a cut down band last week and it sounded fine (even with Mr Mark Wilkinson..........on drums!!!!)
    Last edited: Aug 15, 2006