Exclusive Horoscopes for TMP

Discussion in 'Thread Games & Totally Random...' started by Mesmerist, Sep 6, 2009.

1. Mesmerist

Mesmerist Well-Known Member

Think you can do better than the Daily Papers Horoscope people? I bet we can.
    Shall I start?

September 7th

Pisces:
    You may be feeling like staying in bed but its going to be one of the more exciting days. Smile at the next stranger you see and wait for the drama to unfold. ;)

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Daily Papers Horoscope
    Pisces
    TMP Think
    Exclusive Horoscopes
    Horoscope people
  3. Mesmerist

September 7th

Aries;
    Today you will be filled with energy and enthusiasm. Your colleagues will be left dazzled and amazed by your precise and clear direction...

4. Mesmerist

September 7th

Taurus;
    Try to keep that stubborn streak in check and see what happens when you allow that others may indeed have the answers. Look out for a new encounter...

5. Mesmerist

September 7th

Gemini;
    Keep your options open today and take any opportunity that may present itself to get out and enjoy yourself.

6. Mesmerist

September 7th

Cancer;
    Come out of your shell and try something new even if it is only with your lunch!

7. Mesmerist

September 7th

Leo:
    Roar at the world and it often shouts back. Try a meeker approach and see what happens.

8. Mesmerist

September 7th

Libra;
    Stop being so nice and stand up for yourself today. Assert yourself you are wiser than you know...

9. Mesmerist

September 7th

Virgo:
    Tidiness is not always a virtue. Try a little spontaneity this afternoon at 3pm...

10. Mesmerist

September 7th

Scorpio:
    Stay in bed all day. Today is going to be awful.

11. Mesmerist

September 7th

Sagittarius:
    A day of arguing if you are not careful. Try smiling and ignoring the fool.

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Daily Papers Horoscope
    Pisces
    TMP Think
    Exclusive Horoscopes
    Horoscope people
  13. Mesmerist

September 7th

Capricorn:
    Hit those shops baby. You deserve a little retail therapy. find the time to treat yourself today

14. Mesmerist

September 7th

Aquarius:
    Not that you would ever admit to reading a horoscope (would you?). Have you considered that maybe, just this once, someone else may have a better understanding than you? Try it their way - just for a change!

15. steve butler

steve butler Active Member

September 8th

Mesmeries:
    As your moon orbits Uranus you may find you have too much time on your hands. Try starting a new hobby, astrology, astronomy, askmoominy. If all else fails then plunge to the edge of your avatar and see what comes up.

16. Mesmerist

Whyaye Steveyboy. No one else fancies being madame cainer then? Do you want some more or shall we let this thread fade away?

Should have seen it coming but dropped my crystal ball and don`t think its running right at the moment. Needs a good service.

17. steve butler

No what you mean.. Ever since my first ball dropping incident I tend to get them serviced fairly regularly.
    Being a gemini I have two balls.

18. Mesmerist

I nearly read that as a Genie with two balls and was going to suggest you had your lamp rubbed but I see I read it wrong.

19. Mesmerist

September 8th

Gemini;

The wandering gypsy is more than qualified to spread his/her particular brand of wisdom. Try sharing a prophesy for others less gifted in that department today?

20. steve butler

September 8th

Hairies;

Lesser gifted hairies - whether (all) bikers or not, must take full opportunity of the moon waning in jupiters orbit to get down to the nearist soft goods department store to seek physical and mental enlightenment.

21. Mesmerist

September 8th

Tauress and Bulls

Often found in china shops and John Lewis need to exercise caution around delicate areas. Take opportunity of eclipse at 2:15 to offload goodies into nearest pocket

22. DMBabe

DMBabe Supporting Member

Shame I didn't read this earlier..... mezzy you're better than mystic meg!