ex horn player looking to join local band ........north west

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by donna-lewis, Jun 10, 2004.

1. donna-lewis

donna-lewis New Member

ex solo horn player would like new challenge on back row cornet at local band pref north west. not played for 6 months since leaving leyland band and now seeks new opportunities on cornet for an easy life!!would prefer no tuesday night rehearsals. would be quite happy to tootle along in any section cheers for now DONNA
  2. Moy

Moy Active Member

Oh nop Donna........not cornet.....have heard you are an excellent horn player.
    Stick to horn it's not that heavy. :wink: and a cornet doesn't have the sound.
  3. MattB

MattB Member

We (Littleborough) are looking for a back row cornet player! We're a very friendly 4th section band, so if you don't mind dropping down a section drop me a line!
  4. NAS

NAS Member

Ello Mrs Lewis :D . I trust you are well. Im still taking Rainford (based off the A580). You should come down for a blow for sure!!!! Would be great to see you again! :D :D :D :D .

Have a look at the website...

5. Frontman

Frontman Member

Hi Donna,

Nice to hear you are returning to playing. I have a spare seat on Flugel up here in the Rossendale Valley with the BMP Europe Goodshaw Band. It would be very nice to see you again. Best wishes, whatever you decide. Perhaps you could send me a line at ashwortd@aol.com
  6. philram

philram Member

Hi Donna
    Ashton under Lyne are looking for cornet players
    we are situated 2 minutes from M60 AUL junction
    You can contact me on : 07930 544572
  7. cornydevil

cornydevil Member

Horn to Corn!

Hi Donna, Were after a rep player here at Blackburn and Darwen! (we rehearse Wed and Sun but you already know that!) You'd be most welcome!
  8. trombelle

trombelle Member

i only just found this post so i don't know if this is too late but Reddish Prize Band is a friendly, 4th section band who rehearse thurs 8-10pm, in the Reddish Conservative Club (ie:above the pub :wink: ).

we would love to have you come for a blow, PM me if you're interested!

shell x (2nd trom and glass collector extrodinaire)
  9. little_b_140

little_b_140 Member

Arnfield Brass

Hi Donna,

We are a 4th section band who are situated near glssop, derbyshire. You are more than welcome to join our band. We practise on a wednesday evening from 7 - 9pm.

For more information you can mail me at little_b_140@hotmail.com and visit our website www.arnfieldbrass.co.uk.

Good Luck with your search! Hope to hear from you soon

Bekki x