Everything you could probably already guess.........

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Steve, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Steve

Steve Active Member

I am Steve, I play the trombone at the minute but also play Euph bari and Eb bass. I have been playing since I was 14 (23 now) and love my banding. I forgot to go to Uni where I was due to study Music and Theatre performance but dont regret it.

I love rock / punk / heavy metal and am covered in tattoos so I get some very bizzare looks when I walk into band rehearsals.

I love foreign places and have spent the last year getting into huge debt travelling a bit (Australia / Thailand / America / Italy) but havent done it properly yet cos it would mean missing contests and concerts (what commitment).

Im also a bit of a loudmouthed idiot but generally manage not to cause too much offence. When I do, please point it out.

I smoke too much, drink too much, swear too much, eat too much, spend too much, am huge Liverpool FC fan and thats about it.

I may be a bit vocal in my opinions but I am actually a pretty decent chap, my mummy keeps telling me that anyway.

2. Roger Thorne

Roger Thorne Active Member

I'll second that! Steve is a smashing guy, with a wicked sense of humour, and along with one or two other tMP 'characters' had quite a few of us in fits of laughter until the early hours after the Whit Friday Marches.

He's a pretty good trombone player too!

;)

3. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

He's nasty to me :(

4. Di

Di Active Member

Which mummy? Your "usual" mummy or the one with the gruff voice? ;):p

5. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

lmao!! That was actually the FUNNIEST thing!!! EVER!!! :clap::lol:

LOL! You LEGEND!!! :rolleyes:

6. Steve

Steve Active Member

The real one with a voice of an angel. Not the gruff imposter at the Whits obviously.

And Im not nasty to Vik, she is just trying to make me look bad infront of all you nice people. ;)

7. esiuol

esiuol New Member

To Steven!

Hello its me louise! :D I read your introduction message and thought it was very good! I didnt realise that you went travelling! wow how cool and exciting!
    Having just met you at Pontins.............I would have to disagree with you being really loud! I thought you were very shy and retiring!!!! ;) naaaaa not really! anyway keep in touch and hopefully see you some time soon! :)

8. BbBill

BbBill Supporting Member

Yeah he's nasty to me too sometimes, its just cos he thinks he can take the p*ss oot ma bonny Scottish accent, ken whit ah mean!!! ;)

He forgot to mention in his introduction that he likes vodka and coke, along with some popcorn for munchies!! :biggrin:

Hope your well buddy! :D

9. super_sop

super_sop Supporting Member

hes nastey to me too! gave me a wedgy on Saturday night!!!:eek:

10. Ahhhh.... Shy 'little' Steve. He is still in Pontins tonight so say what you like about him, Not that anbody would have anything bad to say about the serial wedgy giving, cheap wine drinking, lighter losing manic. ;)

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    Eb
    Liverpool FC
    Uni
    Steve
    bit vocal
  12. Di

Di Active Member

Just never invite Steve to play with your band if you have Do Re Mi on the programme. :eek::eek:

13. Steve

Steve Active Member

Hi darling

You got off lightly in all fairness, at least your underwear was still in tact by the end of the night!!!! Sorry Louise, we will have to plan that shopping trip soon :clap:

14. Griffin

Griffin Active Member

don't eat glow sticks!

15. Neil Glynn

Neil Glynn Member

lmao, that was probably one of the funniest things I saw all weekend!!! :clap:

16. Steve

Steve Active Member

Actually this is a serious issue. There is nothing on them to say they are gonna poison you and make you feel quite that ill. Anyone know who I should sue?

17. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

Maybe the wine company, the beer company, the people who make shots......

18. sevenhelz

sevenhelz Active Member

hehe nice meeting you steve, your black trom is ace :)
    xx

19. Steve

Steve Active Member

Im thinking of selling it if anyone is interested. Doesnt suit my shy personality ;).