Everyone Loves The Chocolate

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by flugelgal, Nov 15, 2004.

1. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

2. Naomi McFadyen

Naomi McFadyen New Member

Who Loves The Chocolate?!
    Everyone Loves The Chocolate!!!!
    Nobody Hates The Chocolate!!
    Cos Everyone Loves The Chocolate!!!

:-d :-d :-d :-d :-d :-d :-d

I Love It!!!! Lololololololololol!!!
  3. Naomi McFadyen

still got it on loop :)

:lol: :-D :-D
  4. Naomi McFadyen

ok, its catchy, but now is enough! :lol:

16minutes of loop..... wow....
  5. flugelgal

flugelgal Active Member

<glazed expression>Must... buy... cadbury's... creme...eggs.. </glazed expression>
  6. aimee_euph

aimee_euph Member

i sent it to my mate who given up chocolate cause her fella gave up smoking! *evil*
  7. Vickitorious

Vickitorious Active Member

That is actually amazing!!! LMAO! :lol: :-D
  8. HBB

HBB Active Member

It's certainly interesting..
  9. Big Twigge

Big Twigge Active Member

I have just eaten a whole 200g bar of Cadburys Dairy milk with caramel. I quite like chocolate :)
  10. bigmamabadger

bigmamabadger Active Member

I love Weebl.
  11. six pints

six pints Active Member

i went to a chocolate factory in germany- there was a fountain, and biscuits to dip in, and a competition to see who could eat the most, then i got drunk, then it was my 25 hour long birthday... it was coooool

12. DublinBass

DublinBass Supporting Member

It's been about 5 days since I first (and for the only time might I add) saw the chocolate song page and I still can't get the song out of my head!!!
  13. Naomi McFadyen

Very catchy.... can't remember the first time I heard it but it's still in my head
  14. Liz Courts

Liz Courts Active Member

I've only just seen it, but I'm pretty sure it's going to be stuck in my head for the next week or so at least...:-? :shock: :x
  15. lynchie

lynchie Active Member

well that's been looping for a good 5 minutes now... if only i actually had some chocolate...
  16. lottie4744

lottie4744 Member

ok so everyone loves the chocolate........... but why dress them as cream eggs?!?! does anyone actually like cream eggs?!?! ewww
  17. six pints

six pints Active Member

creme eggs rock!! the challenge is to eat all the chocloate first, and eat the gooey gooey centre last! yummy!!
  18. Okiedokie of Oz

Okiedokie of Oz Active Member

Typical!!! Here I am congratulating myself for losing 40kilos this year, and you go flash THAT in front of me???

Just wait until the Queen outlaws beer!!!! Then you'll pay!!! THEN you'll PAY!!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!