Everton's new sponsor......

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by dyl, Sep 15, 2005.

1. dyl

dyl Active Member

Easy Jet - In and out of Europe in a few hours.

PS. I know it was only the first leg, but even so ........ :D :D :D
  2. HBB

HBB Active Member

*Awaiting Craig's wrath*
  3. 2nd man down

2nd man down Moderator Staff Member

That's odd because I'd heard it was going to be Spillers Pet food that was going to sponsor them...but that deal fell through because they would have had to have had Winalot on their shirts!! :D

*coat please*
  4. Di

Di Active Member

LMAO! :biggrin::clap:

Oo, erm. No Crawf, thats wrong, you shouldn't say things like that.!!
  5. Well Worth It

Well Worth It Active Member

Well, when they're all out of work, at least Nigel Martyn and Duncan Ferguson could do the celebrity disco scene, working as bouncers.

No wait......they'd get fired for letting 5ive in.
  6. Steve

Steve Active Member

Laugh..................i almost cried. And to think people wanted them in the Champions league representing our country. Justie has now been done.

Im glad the (ahem) second best team in Mersyside are off to a better start
  7. Dave Payn

Dave Payn Active Member

Not for the first time Arsenal struggled in the CL on Wednesday. What got me was the team they were playing. FC Thun. That's the sort of football team name that you'd have expected Spike Milligan to dream up for a Goon Show Sketch!
  8. geordiecolin

geordiecolin Active Member

Oh if only Everton had qualified for the Champs League! It was always obvious that the super dull 4-5-1 "lets rely on spawny deflections and set pieces for goals" system would come apart at the seams in Europe. If Everton had finished 4th last year as a result of entertaining, quality, flowing football than I might be a bit more forgiving.....

9. andywooler

andywooler Supporting Member

And they struggled again at the Academy on Saturday.

Would the gents who included West Ham in their going straight back down predictions like to reconsider?

One thing though - I do hope the Germans field Lehman in the world cup next year - he was dreadful on Saturday!