Evans Open for Scotland

Discussion in 'The Auditorium - Concert Details' started by The Brass Player, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Richard Evans and Yorkshire Imps are holding an open rehearsal on Wednesday November 26th 2008 commencing at 8.30pm at The Oulton Institute, 5, Quarry Hill, Leeds LS26 8SX . They will be putting some final touches to Kenneth Downie's St. Magnus test piece in preparation for their challenge for the Scottish Open Championships in Perth on November 28th. Entrance is free of charge and all are welcome.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2008
  2. ericthered

ericthered Member

I will be there!

3. impycornet

impycornet Member

parping or just watching ???

4. zak

zak Member

Probably there Rob just to post on here afterwards how much better you are than Stavanger!!!:clap::clap:

It's a shame that he/she does not have the courage to post their name with their recent comments!

This is the main thing I don't like about TMP...The facilty for cowards to post annonymously!!

Ps... was good to see you last Sunday Rob and heard you played well.

Cheers

5. andy;-)

andy;-) Member

Don't remember seeing Rob in the Imps bandroom for a few years!

6. Billy Blowhard

Billy Blowhard New Member

Is it true that a delegation from Stavanger are popping across to Leeds on Wednesday to compare note with you Eric?

7. impycornet

impycornet Member

Cheers Shaun,

We were happy with the performance - and I managed to scrape through the solo ! :p

8. Billy Blowhard

I have to agree, real quality playing Rob :tup

9. BV Int Inc

BV Int Inc New Member

I hear the delegation is coming to Leeds on Wednesday evening and really looking forward to it too! :D

Last edited: Nov 24, 2008
  10. Does BV Int Inc have any inside information as whether the delegation includes the Scandinavian blondes :hi from Brass in Concert?

11. theMouthPiece Visitor Guide

Find more discussions like this one
    FONT=Arial
    LS26 8SX
    Leeds
    The Oulton Institute
    St. Magnus
  12. Billy Blowhard

Well if so............ count me in:clap:

13. Apparently they're stranded in Bangkok airport en-route to Leeds :frown:

14. ploughboy

ploughboy Active Member

Dam - Got my hopes up an all!! Still I should maybe concentrate on playing the dam thing!

15. Billy Blowhard

Whoa............massive dissapointment! :eek:. I suppose I'll just have to stay in and watch Babe on TV :biggrin: