European 2012

Discussion in 'The Adjudicators' Comments' started by pt88, Dec 27, 2011.

1. pt88

pt88 New Member

Are the tickets on sale yet? if so where do I get them.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    European
    sale
    tickets
  3. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

there is a mail address at http://www.ebbc2012.com/

or twitter @EBBC2012

ps. please post questions in the correct forums. I moved this one for you...

4. Anglo Music Press

Anglo Music Press Active Member

I've tried this address several times and mails get sent back. I'm surprised that tickets are not on sale yet - I'm sure there will be a big demand!

EDIT - just noticed when you click on the address, it actually enters an incorrect address into the address bar (eebc.nl not ebbc.nl) Will try again!

Last edited: Dec 28, 2011
  5. Jan H

Jan H Moderator Staff Member

I see it now as well. so just to be clear, the e-mail address should be info@ebbc2012.nl

6. Apparantly the tickets are now on sale from 20th January, but following the advertised link of www.dedoelen.nl doesnt seem to give any options for ordering Euro tickets. Anyone got any suggestions?

7. Anglo Music Press

I've e-mailed the box office at De Doelen and they are unable to say when tickets will go on sale. Extraordinary!!

I don't know where the Bandsman and 4barsRest got their information from, but it seems to be inaccurate.

8. Anglo Music Press

9. pt88

pt88 New Member

Tickets now ordered, selling out fast looks like it will be a full house, all I have to do now is gets flights and a hotel sorted. Hope the contest is better organised than the tickets sales.

10. Anglo Music Press

!

11. MRSH

MRSH Supporting Member

Is the box office being run by Easyjet??!!;)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    European
    sale
    tickets