Euphonium Trigger

Discussion in 'The Rehearsal Room' started by adrian90s, Oct 1, 2010.

1. adrian90s

adrian90s Member

I've just had a custom made trigger fitted to my newly acquired globe stamp euph. And what a difference it makes.
    Engineered by Owen Wedgwood and fitted beautifully at a very reasonable price! Thanks Owen

Adrian

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Thanks Owen Adrian
    Owen Wedgwood
    Owen Adrian
    Euphonium Trigger
    globe stamp euph
  3. HowarthBrass

HowarthBrass Member

Hi Adrian,

Sounds good.
    Do you think Owen could fit a custom trigger to a bach flugel horn?

Mark H.

4. Bass Trumpet

Bass Trumpet Active Member

Could you post up a photo please?

5. barrytone

barrytone Member

He's a very talented man, fantastic job on Adrian's euph, am going to ask him to silver plate my bari when I have saved up a few quid!

6. adrian90s

adrian90s Member

Give me a clue how and I will.....
    It's first outing was at Bolsover and it played lovely!! good result to..

Adrian

7. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Take a few pictures Adrian then have them saved on your computer. When you are posting your reply you can attach them here by clicking on the small square that looks vaguely like a mountain range and sun in the sky. Upload them and post as normal and they should be here to view.

8. adrian90s

adrian90s Member

Saved some images, now what, its asking for a URL ? the file is in a photoshop programme.
    It's taking all night!!!!

Adrian

9. brassneck

brassneck Active Member

Select the attachment tool (paperclip icon) and upload the images from your computer (hard drive). Select them as attachments when you post .

thm_renoirgirlsathepiano1892.jpg

Last edited: Oct 5, 2010
  10. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Adrian,

It sounds like you are using the 'insert image' symbol (the mountains and sun icon) which is OK but you need to upload the image to the web (say on Flickr or similar) to use this. If you have an account with them its pretty straightforward - upload the image, the copy and paste the link here when it asks for a url.

The other way is to attach the image to your post by using the 'manage attachments' button under the main typing window. However there are some fairly strict file sizes with this (basically to keep our server costs sensible) - a .jpg can be a maximum of 390KB - which is tiny compared to the file sizes most digital cameras give you. You can reduce the file size by cranking up the compression when you save the file (I'd do a 'save as..') but you may find the photo looks horrible by the time you've whacked the compression up enough to add it as an attachement.

I hope this helps - if not, feel free to PM me for my email address and I'll upload the pictures for you ;)

11. WoodenFlugel

WoodenFlugel Moderator Staff Member

Adrian has asked me to upload some photos of the trigger modification for you delictation, so here goes:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looks nice doesn't it ;-)

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    Thanks Owen Adrian
    Owen Wedgwood
    Owen Adrian
    Euphonium Trigger
    globe stamp euph
  13. towse1972

towse1972 Active Member

Very nice indeed.

14. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Much you looking at for that?

15. adrian90s

adrian90s Member

I know how much he charged me, but you have to nrgotiate your own deal, its not a lot i assure you.

Adrian

16. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Contact address? Email. Pm me.

17. adrian90s

adrian90s Member

Quite brief are'nt you? training to be a diplomat?

Phone 07801562156

Try thanks

18. mark_euph

mark_euph Member

Not at all. If you'd prefer I could have written quite an eloquent paragraph or two, but with the same basic request. :)

It looks the part, well finished so well done to both the craftsman and yourself on the acquisition.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2010