Euphonium Player needs a band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Euphonium Girl, Oct 22, 2008.

1. Euphonium Girl

Euphonium Girl New Member

Does anyone know of a band in West Yorkshire that requires a reasonable bumper up euphonium player?

I have my own instrument and transport

If anyone could let me know

2. samandy

samandy Member

Elland Silver Band require a 2nd Euphonium

Hi there

Elland Silver Band are currently seeking a 2nd euphonium player. We will be competing in section 2 Yorkshire Area from January 2009.

Rehearsals are Monday and Thursday evening from 8.00 - 9.45pm in our own headquarters in Elland.

We are a friendly progressive band conducted by Phil Shaw (former Black Dyke Cornet player) and have a sensible number of concerts and contests over the coming year.

We also have an excellent Training Band and a Youth Band which feeds the senior band.

Please feel free to contact me for further information on 07940 525837 or PM me. You would be most welcome to come to a rehearsal.

Look forward to hearing from you.
  3. tubamaest

tubamaest Member

Im sure my good friends at Kippax band near Leeds need one,check out their website or pm me, I can put you in touch.Great band Great people!!!

Regards Richard Wilton(MD South Milford Brass)
  4. Hornic

Hornic Member

YBS Concert require a second euph player. We are a friendly crowd with a reasonable job list in some good venues.
    The band will move up to the first section in January 09. We practice Monday and Thursday 7.45-9.30 at Low Moor Club, Huddersfield Road, Bradford. This is 5 mins from M606/62, Close to Leeds, Huddersfield and Halifax and we have players travelling from all directions if you needed a lift.

It would be great if you fancy coming for a blow
    Please PM for more details

5. adrian90s

adrian90s Member

You can come and keep me company if you like, We have a dep. for Scottish open but we are looking for someone for the Butlins job mid. Jan. Then the Yorkshire area in March.
    Based in Methley, Leeds (nr Castleford)

Adrian Nurney Principle euph.