Euphonium player looking for band - West Yorkshire

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Dave Euph, Sep 21, 2004.

1. Dave Euph

Dave Euph Member

Well, after "flirting" with several bands for quite a while now - I'd actually like to play with a band on a full-time basis now.

Currently I'm at Huddersfield Uni doing a music degree - 2nd year. I'm taught by Dave Thornton.

I have played with a number of bands over the year, which included playing solo euph with Emley for several months before a brief spell on 2nd baritone at Yorkshire Imps. Having played with Wem Jubilee band over the summer, I have most recently played with Lindley Band on solo euphonium for a concert.

I don't really mind what seat I'm in, although if I play baritone I'll require an instrument to play! Ideally I'd like to play in a first section band ...

... but I'm open to what anyone throws at me!

[edit] PM me if you are interested
  2. nickjones

nickjones Active Member

go back to Emley...seem a top bunch there...
  3. Cornishwomble

Cornishwomble Active Member

:clap: :metal: :clap: :metal: :clap:
  4. cbrdad

cbrdad New Member

Hi David

we are looking for a euph player at our band w/yorks championship section if your interested.
  5. ari01

ari01 Active Member

Shame you are not in the Midlands as Towcester Studio Band (Near Northampton) need a quality Solo Baritone for next years areas (Championship section)
  6. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

We're short of a 2nd Bari at Kippax ( 1st Section)- be glad to welcome you to our new set up with Jim Davies just signed as MD.
    Great lads and a dozen of the female variety.
    Rehearsal attendance averages about 22-24 all year round.
    Have a look at and email Dave Jackson if you're interested.
    Rehearsals under Jim are "Electric"
    Give it a go - you won't regret it !!
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2004