Euphonium player based in Leeds available

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by Ian Gill, Jul 12, 2012.

1. Ian Gill

Ian Gill New Member

Mature experienced euphonium player based in Leeds, available to fill a space for rehearsals or jobs

2. Margpsychol

Margpsychol New Member

Is north Sheffield a bit too far?
  3. Ian Gill

Ian Gill New Member

Hi Margpsychol. Could try but may need help with petrol costs. Where are you?
  4. Margpsychol

Margpsychol New Member

Hello Ian, we are Oughtibridge Brass Band in village of Oughtibridge, N. Sheffield about 3 miles from Sheffield Wednesday FC. We welcome any players but
    unfortunately we would not be able to meet any travel costs; have not got much money and it would be unfair on other players who travel some distance.
    You are more than welcome to come along and see how it goes and I can give you directions. Best wishes and thanks for answering, Margaret.
  5. Ian Gill

Ian Gill New Member

Hi Margaret , thank you for your response. You are absolutely correct re travel costs.

I thank you for your invitation and being an Owls fan I may just find myself at your rehearsal room

Kindest regards

6. Margpsychol

Margpsychol New Member

Hi Ian, I hope you find a band nearer home but do pop in to Oughtibridge for a blow when you are nearby Tuesday and Friday, bandroom opposite Coronation Park, Station Lane, Oughtibridge. Kind regards Margaret
  7. Wonky_Baton

Wonky_Baton Active Member

Hi Ian. We do not need any euphoiuims full time but one of ours is away for next six weeks if you would like to come for a blow at Wetherby, which is very near Leeds. You can ring me on 07793763975. We practice Tues and Fri 8 - 9.45