Euphonium or Trombone

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Mallyl, Sep 7, 2010.

1. Mallyl

Mallyl New Member

FOR SALE
    I am an ex RAF musician and have for sale the following:
    2008 Vincent Bach Strad 36B, Only used twice in rehearsal, perfect condition, as new.
    OR
    Early 1982/3 (I am told this was a really good period for the model) Sovereign (globe) Euphonium 4V BSP, I bought this purely as a secondary instrument as I really enjoy playing euph,it is in excellent condition and plays very well, but the case is scruffy.
    Due to shift work, I cannot commit to a band to play at an acceptable level, therefore neither are used at the moment so....
    I have to sell one or the other,
    Please e-mail me for pictures or with sensible offers to mallyl@aol.com

2. Mallyl

Mallyl New Member

The Euphonium has gone to a really good home, So I will be keeping the Trombone, Many thanks to those who have shown interest, Regards
    Mally.

3. Bones

Bones Member

Completely off topic Mally, but did we play briefly at Ransomes at the same time.......

4. Mallyl

Mallyl New Member

I don't think so, I was with the band for the contest at Kirkby, and the area when the test piece was "Sounds", Della Pearce brought me in. David Hirst had the stick.

5. adrian90s

adrian90s Member

Many thanks Mally, the Euphonium is in great shape and it has been a pleasure meeting you. If I get a trigger fitted in time it may get an airing at Bolsover.

Many thanks
    Adrian

6. Mallyl

Mallyl New Member

Pleasure to meet you too Adrian, glad the Euph will get the use it deserves with a fine player. Good luck at Bolsover, I am working so doubt I will get there.
    Regards & best wishes,
    Mally