Euph player new to Manchester

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by James Emberley, Oct 20, 2005.

1. James Emberley

James Emberley New Member

Hello,I've just moved up to Manchester three weeks ago,from Sussex.I have never contested at a national level, but have been playing with an up and coming band at home,currently in the local association second section and still on the up.Done my grade 8 etc....
    Im reading music at Salford Universtiy. Im in both the uni bands Solo Euph in one and first Bari in the other (playing on Euph). Basically im looking for an oppertunity with a band so I can bring on my playing and keep learning.Any position within the Euph/Bari line up would be considered.I am currently comitted to deping with Besses o' th' Barn at pontins and the Scottish open, after this i have no playing comittments. My email is or i can be contacted through the site. Hope somone can help me out?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2005
  2. i'd highly recommend Blackley band to you, a very friendly bunch of people and a very forward thinking band, once they are filled up, they will go up from 4th to 3rd and beyond, that i am sure of, give adie smith a contact via his email addy EDIT: Please send personal details via PM , good luck in finding a band, CliVE
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2005