euph player needs band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by leah, Jun 24, 2008.

1. leah

leah New Member

hi
    im moving back to the good old north next week and would like to re join a band up there. I play solo euph now with a first section band in north wales. if you have any openings please let me know.
    thanks.

2. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    band hiim
    section band
    euph player
    north wales
    week
  3. dyl

dyl Active Member

Are you sure you don't wanna stay in sunny North Wales, Leah? Especially since you've started to pick up some of the langauge! ;)

Seriously though folks - any band would do well to contact Leah, should they have a spare seat - on top of being a class euph player, she's a proper, dedicated bandsperson, and she has even been known to get the beers in once in a while!

All the best to you when you finally move Leah - but don't forget we've got the Eisteddfod to do before we let you go officially!

4. anna

anna New Member

hiya where abouts in the north are you moving to as our band may need a solo euph player its the oldham band lees we are going to the national finals in harrogate in september and we are currently in 3rd section but are moving in to 2nd soon wb anna

5. tat

tat Member

Whitworth (near rochdale) are looking for a Euph player!!

6. BIG Paul

BIG Paul Member

Hi Leah

do you mean North or North West?

7. deniseontuba

deniseontuba New Member

Euph position

Hi Leah,
    We have a vacancy for a solo euph at Trinity Girls Brass Band. Contact me by Email if you are interested and i will give you some more information about the band (50th Anniversary next year which includes tour to Ireland) and arrange for you to come down to a rehearsal.
    Regards, Denise Grundy(denisegrundy@tiscali.co.uk)

8. Gaz W

Gaz W New Member

Hi there, where about's up north are you moving to? Dearham Band in Maryport on the edge of the lake district need a euph player. We're a progressive band in the 2nd section who go abroad most years. PM me if you're coming anywhere near this area.

9. sibeck

sibeck New Member

Dependin where your re-locating to Hatfield (Championship Section) have a vacancy (2nd euph). Were near Doncaster so if you require any info please pm me for details.

10. philram

philram Member

Hi
    Ashton under lyne band have a vacancy for euph. If you fancy a blow next Thursday please give Nige a ring on 07795976223 / 07786916557.

11. iancwilx

iancwilx Active Member

I've sent you a personal msg.
    - Wilkie

12. theMouthPiece Related Searches

Find more discussions like this one
    band hiim
    section band
    euph player
    north wales
    week
  13. tenorhorn72

tenorhorn72 New Member

If you're looking round Blackpool area we're 1st section and solo euph just retired. We rehearse on Tuesday & Friday 8 - 9:45. Call Tony on 07931 340337

14. leah

leah New Member

Ashton under lyne band have a vacancy for euph. If you fancy a blow next Thursday please give Nige a ring on 07795976223 / 07786916557.

hi are you still looking for a euph player?im living in oldham so its not too far to go. i would love to come for a blow if the chair is still open?
    leah

Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  15. tenorhorn72

tenorhorn72 New Member

Blackpool are still looking for solo euph, see above message for contact info.

16. JPCoulson

JPCoulson Member

Hi Leah,

Skelmersdale Prize Band looking for a Euph player.
    Friendly

17. philram

philram Member

Yes, we still have a vacancy. We rehearse on Thursdays at 8pm in the town centre of Ashton. You can either ring me on 07930544572 or Nigel on any of the above numbers.

18. fogarty

fogarty New Member

Hi
    Stalybridge are looking for a Euph, we are currently in the second section but are coming down to 3rd next year, you will be made welcome.
    We rehearse on Monday and Wednesday at 8.00pm till 10.00pm above Judges bar in the town centre near tescos if you would like to come for a blow.

Foggarty

19. deniseontuba

deniseontuba New Member

Hi Leah, I know it's a long time since you posted the advert on tmp but I am just wondering if you have found a band. If not, we (Trinity Girls) are still looking for a euph player, initially till Christmas then possibly beyond that. Contact me by email if you want to come down to rehearsal for a blow. We rehearse on Mondays and Wednesdays in a village called Garswood which is half way between Wigan and St Helens.
    Regards, Denise