Euph player looking for band

Discussion in 'Recruitment Corner' started by James Emberley, Jan 12, 2006.

1. James Emberley

James Emberley New Member

Hello, I've just moved up to Manchester three weeks ago, from Sussex.I have never contested at a national level, but have been playing with an up and coming band at home, currently in the local association second section and still on the up. Done my grade 8 etc....
    I’m reading music at Salford Universtiy. In both the uni bands Solo Euph in one and first Bari in the other (playing on Euph). Basically I’m looking for an opportunity with a band so I can bring on my playing and keep learning. Any position within the Euph/Bari line up would be considered.I have been deping with Besses o' th' Barn at pontins and other concerts etc, other than uni I have no current playing commitments. My email is or I can be contacted through the site. Hope someone can help me out?

2. Andy_Euph

Andy_Euph Active Member

Hey bud hows it going, hope you had a good xmas. I saw somewhere that Wire Brass were on the look out for a solo euph, don't know where they are based though, but might be worth checking out.

Cya soon mate
  3. sparkling_quavers

sparkling_quavers Active Member

wire brass are in warrington
  4. hebden bridge are looking for a solo euph player/ train st near the band room
  5. 3 bent valves

3 bent valves New Member

Wire Brass

I have sent you an email but just in case it got lost in the ether, Wire Brass are still looking for a Euph player. Please call our MD Paul Andrews on 01925 826927 for more information. We could be the ideal band for you but you won't know if you don't call! If you're already sorted, please let me know.

Andrea Egginton
    Flugel & Webmaster
    Wire Brass